PEDRONI, a new charming stone house located in the historic part of Yountville and just a few minutes walk from the center of town on a quiet street, is the perfect refuge and launchpad for your stay in the Napa Valley.
(Town of Yountville Registration Number: TOYS17111)
Note: Minimum 1 month stay (firm).
– 2 bedroom (sleeps 4) and 2.5 bathroom
– Fully furnished with fully-equipped chef's kitchen: Wolf Range, Sub-Zero refrigerator, Miele dishwasher, microwave.
– Spacious outdoor garden patio with large outdoor dining table and chaise lounges.
– Outdoor wood-burning pizza oven with a binder full of pizza recipes.
– Indoor and outdoor wood burning fireplaces
– Outdoor gas barbecue
– Cable flatscreen HD TV and wireless internet throughout house
– All utilities included, as well as cable TV and gardening
– Washer and dryer
– Air Conditioning
– All linens provided
– Indoor 1-car garage and plenty of street parking
- 2 Bicyles
– Located within minutes walk from the top restaurants: Bouchon, French Laundry, REDD, Bistro Jeanty, Bottega, Ad Hoc, Bouchon Bakery, Redd Wood, Ciccio, R&D Kitchen; and many wine tasting rooms. No need to worry about a designated driver!
Reclaimed hardwood floors and beams, EcoBatt insulation, low or no VOC indoor paints, cleaning products used throughout house.
Yountville, in the center of the Napa Valley, is 60 miles from San Francisco, 9 miles from charming St. Helena, and 8 miles from the city of Napa. It's a historic town, which is most known today as a foodie mecca, boasting the most Michelin-starred restaurants per capita in the world!
Keywords: wine country, retreat, outdoor patio, elevator, napa valley, pizza oven, house, private, luxury,Get the full listing »