Experience a relaxing escape at Lake Coeur d'Alene during your stay at this 2-bedroom, 1-bath Worley vacation rental cabin for up to 6 guests! Boasting an ideal location, this property provides quick and easy access to all of your favorite pastimes like boating, swimming, and fishing while community amenities such as a beach, boat launch and slip make all of these activities readily available! Plus, enjoy all of the features of home like a well-equipped kitchen, gas grill, and private deck.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Futon
Warm cedar plank walls and gleaming hardwood floors create the quintessential rustic cabin interior - where you can let go of everyday worries and fully enjoy time spent with your loved ones!
Illuminated by natural sunlight, the open-concept living area with plush furnishings and a flat-screen satellite TV beckon with the promise of generous hospitality. You won't desire for any creature comfort during your stay.
A few steps away a hot homemade meal awaits in the fully equipped kitchen! Ample counter space makes cooking truly gratifying. Don't forget to utilize the gas grill while on vacation! Take in the lush scenery through the long-view windows as you wine and dine at the bar.
The sliding glass door calls for you to join in on the splendor of nature that surrounds the property. On the private deck, savor coffee as the sun rises or relax with a nightcap at the end of the day!
Once your eyes grow tired in front of the gas stove's hypnotizing flames, retreat to one of the 2 cozy bedrooms furnished with comfortable queen-sized beds. In the morning, wake up from a peaceful night's sleep with a refreshing shower in the full bathroom stocked with fresh towels!
-- THE LOCATION --
A quick walk or short drive from the property will have you living the sweet life on the smooth surface of Lake Coeur d'Alene! Bring along your own boat or rent one from Harrison Pontoons to take full advantage of this expansive body of water with over 109 miles of shoreline.
After boating and fishing, park your watercraft in the community's boat slips or bring it ashore with the convenient boat launch. Transition into a relaxing day on the community beach, where you can sunbathe, swim, and mingle with the locals. As you soak up the sun’s rays, easily keep an eye on the children as they play on the park's swing set.
The lake isn't the only attraction in this region! Check out additional outdoor activities like rafting and kayaking with companies such as Coeur d'Alene Adventures, located north of the property. Biking along The Trail of the Coeur d'Alene, a 72-mile paved bike path that spans the length of the Idaho panhandle from Plummer to Mullan, is also a great option.
Venture to Coeur d'Alene Casino Resort for a tantalizing night of slots, games, and live entertainment! When hunger strikes, treat yourself to a superb meal at one of he several restaurants on the premises. Plus, the casino offers a scenic 18-hole golf course and a luxurious spa with traditional services like massages and facials.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, gas grill, private deck, in-unit laundry machines, gas stove, flat-screen satellite TV, free WiFi, 2 driveway parking spots, fresh towels, and so much more
- Community amenities include a beach, boat launch and slip, park, and so much more
- Prime Worley location- Just minutes from the shore of Lake Coeur d' Alene, this charming property provides easy access to your favorite lake activities like boating, fishing, and swimming while also being close to additional outdoor adventures like rafting and kayaking. Plus, Coeur d'Alene Casino Resort with a golf course, spa, and more is located just 12 miles away.
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Spokane International Airport, 9000 W Airport Dr, Spokane, WA 99224, (~ 50 miles)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 fee per pet per stay
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »