Immerse yourself in wine country when you stay at this 4-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom vacation rental house in Woodinville. Tucked away among the trees, this marvelous home boasts 2,800 square feet of living space and comfortably sleeps up to 8 guests. Listen to the birds chirping all around you as you relax on the spacious patio with an outdoor fireplace, private hot tub, and ample seating. Walk the property and see 2 ponds, a berry patch, apple trees, and more.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: King Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed
Step into the bright and inviting family room and take a seat on the luxurious leather couch or leather armchair for a peaceful moment by the gas-burning fireplace. When you're ready to watch your favorite show, make your way into the living room where you'll find 2 leather couches, a wood-burning stove, and a flat-screen satellite TV.
For those that can't entirely escape from work, there's an office with a desk and executive leather chair. Once you're done with work, head to the game room upstairs and have hours of fun with friends and family. The room features a shuffleboard table, a pool table, an elliptical machine, 3 bar chairs, 3 leather movie seats, and a 100-inch projection screen.
Prepare gourmet meals in the fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and a breakfast bar with seating for 2. Eat breakfast at the wood table with seating for 2 or head to the dining room for a family dinner at the table set for 8.
On those cool Washington evenings, the outdoor living room is the perfect place to be. The space is covered and features a large rattan sectional couch, a flat-screen satellite TV, and a wood-burning fireplace. Sip your morning coffee as you gently rock yourself awake in the 2 Adirondack rocking chairs.
A gas grill provides the perfect opportunity for a family barbecue and you can enjoy your meal at the outdoor table with seating for 6 and an umbrella. At the end of the day, take a soothing soak in the private hot tub. Down by the fire pit you can spread out on the 5 outdoor chairs and 2 lounge chairs while you listen to the crackling of the fire under a blanket of stars. The property also includes 2 ponds, a berry patch, apple trees, and pear trees.
When you're ready for bed, retreat to the master bedroom featuring a king-sized bed, a flat-screen satellite TV, and an en-suite bathroom. The second and third bedrooms also feature king-sized beds and flat-screen satellite TVs. Two additional guests in your group can fall back on the soft queen-sized bed in the fourth bedroom.
-- THE LOCATION --
Woodinville is the in middle of Washington wine country and features a myriad of wineries, cideries, breweries, and distilleries. 2 of the more well-known wineries in the area are Chateau Ste. Michelle, Washington State's oldest winery, and Columbia Winery, which has been around for over 50 years.
Test your skills at Adventura which offers a challenging aerial adventure course for ages 10 and older. For a bird's eye view of the area, visit Over The Rainbow for a once-in-a-lifetime hot air balloon ride through wine country.
Just 30-minutes from the house is downtown Seattle where you can explore shops, museums, restaurants, the Space Needle, and more. Take in a Mariners game or cheer on the Seahawks in the noisiest stadium in the NFL.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, 5 flat-screen satellite TVs, 100-inch projection screen, pool table, shuffleboard table, elliptical, gas-burning fireplace, wood-burning stove, wood-burning fireplace, fire pit, hot tub, spacious deck with outdoor furniture, berry patch, apple and pear trees, and much more!
- Ideal Woodinville location in the heart of Washington wine country - close to hot air balloon rides, hiking, biking, shopping, restaurants, adventures courses, museums, Seattle, and more!
- Nearest Major Airport: Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (~31 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 fee per stay (dogs only, maximum 2 allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that there are strict quiet hours between 10pm and 8am
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- If the hot tub requires additional cleaning after your stay, an $125 cleaning fee will be assessed
- We ask that no more than 5 firewood logs are used per night. If more than 5 logs are used per night, a $50 fee per day will be assessed. You are more than welcome to purchase additional firewood at the local store.
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »