** Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay **
This 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental house in Winthrop is ideal for up to 9 guests who are ready to explore the beautiful Pacific Northwest forests and lounge by the Chewuch River, which runs behind the house. Spend your evenings soaking in the hot tub or relaxing on the large back deck that overlooks the river for a memorable Washington vacation.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds | Loft: Twin Bed
With floor-to-ceiling windows, this house tucked away in the woods offers guests fantastic views of the surrounding trees and river.
Wake up with a fresh cup of coffee and listen to the peaceful sounds of the river flow behind the property during your stay in this beautiful house! There’s no better way to wake up in the morning than on the large back deck.
Head down to the river during the daytime and lounge in the hammock, take a turn tubing, or try to reel in some fish from the crystal clear water. The river is renowned for excellent fly fishing opportunities! Check with the local fly shop to find out the best places while you’re there
The fully equipped kitchen has everything you need to prepare your favorite meals in the comfort of your home-away-from-home. If you’d like to grill out, you can use the gas grill on the deck to make juicy burgers and steaks!
Once it's time to retire for the evening, you’ll find a queen-sized bed in both the master and second bedroom. Children in your group will love sleeping in the either of the twin-over-twin bunk beds in the third bedroom, while an additional guest can sleep in the loft’s twin-sized bed.
If you’re traveling with a larger group, up to 2 guests can sleep in the Pine Cottage adjacent to the main house. View Evolve listing #357582 for more information!
-- THE LOCATION --
Once you’ve had your fill of relaxation by the river, head down to Winthrop to browse at unique shops and bookstores, and dine at fun bistros and bakeries! There’s so much to do and see in the quaint town, which is only 1 mile from the house.
You can also drive 20 minutes to Mazama and 10 minutes to Twisp. Both of these unique towns have fabulous restaurants and shops.
Travel in any direction for amazing hiking and mountain biking opportunities. When the weather gets colder and snow begins to fall, you can cross-country ski and snowshoe in the Methow Valley. The area has some of the best outdoor activities in the country.
Drive 2 miles to Pearrygin State Park where you can swim and lounge on the grass. The park also has numerous hiking trails for all skill levels; it’s an outdoor lover’s dream!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, large deck with patio furniture, hammock, picnic table, gas grill, wood-burning stove, free WiFi, flat-screen TV with DVD player and streaming capabilities, ceiling fans, parking, and much more!
- Convenient Winthrop location on the banks of the Chewuch River, only 1 mile from downtown Winthrop and near ample hiking opportunities in nearby mountains and state parks!
- Nearest Regional Airport: Pangborn Memorial Airport (~105 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Any evidence of extra people, not on the reservation, staying at the property will result in a post-stay charge equal to the nightly rate
- Please observe quiet hours after 10:00 pm
- Beach towels not provided
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check inGet the full listing »