Pack your skis and head off to ‘Swiss Chalet in Winter Park’, a beautiful Swiss Chalet-style mountain home located in the town of Winter Park! With 5 bedrooms, 4 baths, and 6,000 square feet of rustically designed living space, this home is perfect for a group of 16. Relish the prime amenities, including a private hot tub, mountain views, furnished deck, gas grill, 3 fireplaces, and multiple game tables. The home is located right on the bus route and within walking distance to the heart of town!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed, Twin Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed, Twin Bed | Bedroom 4: Twin/Full Bunk Bed, Full Trundle Bed | Bedroom 5: 2 Twin Bunk Beds | TV Room: 2 Full Beds
High ceilings, beautiful chestnut floors, and charming mountain decor highlight this Winter Park home-away-from-home. Once you arrive, you’ll find 5 separate living areas that all flow freely into one another - perfect for those wanting to keep the conversation flowing freely without stepping on each others’ toes.
Startup one of the 3 wood-burning fireplaces to keep nice and toasty after returning from a day on the slopes. While your loved ones stay entertained with a movie or game of pool, retreat to the kitchen to start working on dinner. With high-end appliances, a maple-wood island, and an eat-in bar, the full kitchen can be the host of all your favorite recipes!
Rather dine outside? Simply step outside and throw some hot dogs or hamburgers on the gas grill. There are multiple decks and patios with comfortable seating and amazing views, where you’re sure to enjoy your meal in style.
Enjoy some downtime playing ping pong in the garage, waxing your skis on the workbench, or soaking in the private hot tub to let all your stresses slip away!
When it’s time to call it a night, there’s no need to fight over the bedrooms. Three of the 5 bedrooms feature en-suite baths and private balconies, while the master bedroom even hosts a wood-burning stove, sitting area, and large flat-screen Smart TV!
-- THE LOCATION --
During the snowy season, head to Winter Park Resort or Mary Jane Base to enjoy skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, tubing, dog sledding, ice skating, or cross-country skiing. For added convenience, the bus picks up and drops off in front of the home twice an hour during ski season!
The Village at Winter Park provides great shopping and entertainment as well. While a small, quaint town, there’s both casual and fine dining available! If you’re in need of some pampering, the 5-star spa at Devil's Thumb Ranch is just a 20-minute drive away.
Golfers, be sure to bring your clubs, as the award-winning Pole Creek Golf Club is just a 20-minute drive away! For more summer activity, check out the fishing, hiking, and world-class mountain biking! Winter Park Resort turns into a summer playground with a mountain slide, mini golf, and a maze. Take a short 45-minute drive to Lake Granby of Grand Lake for watersports!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 3 wood-burning fireplaces (wood provided), private hot tub, 2 flat-screen Smart TVs with Apple TV, 1 additional flat-screen TV with VCR, furnished patio, furnished decks, outdoor dining area, gas grill, foosball table, pool table, ping pong table, central heating, in-unit washer & dryer, starter pack of toiletries, 3-car garage, carport, 6-car driveway, and more!
- Unbeatable Winter Park location! Right on the bus route, which picks up 2x an hour during winter season. Just 5 miles to the resort, 3 blocks to Main Street, and adjacent to wonderful hiking and biking trails!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Denver International Airport (~ 93.5 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »