Come on up and see what all the excitement in Winter Park and Crescent View #42 is all about!
This gorgeous 3-bedroom, 3.5 bath mountain townhome has the space, privacy, views and easy access to town & the ski area that you have been looking for. Tucked away at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, this beautifully appointed home has 2200 square feet spread out over 3 levels. Two living areas ensure there is plenty of space for both adults and kids.
Please note that during the Christmas holidays (Dec 24 - Jan 07) we can not accept reservations with a Saturday arrival or departure. We will not be able to accept a reservation beginning or ending on Dec 27, 28, 29, or Dec 30
Perched atop a gentle wooded ridge overlooking the Fraser River Valley, Crescent View has expansive views of the Continental Divide, Winter Park ski area and Indian Peaks Wilderness. Incredible views from every window!
From the moment you step up onto the front porch with its hand-crafted wagon-wheel bench you'll know you have arrived. You'll be greeted with magnificent mountain views immediately upon stepping through the front-doorway into the main-floor entry. Hardwood floors throughout this level are warmly accented by tongue-and-groove ceiling panels, and large wooden beams . A great-room, open floor plan makes this level perfect for relaxing with family and friends. A light and bright living room includes large, wood-framed windows and a wall switch-activated, gas-log fireplace. Kick back and enjoy comfortable seating on the leather sofa and love seat while a cable HD flat-screen TV, DVD, and surround-sound from ceiling-mounted speakers provide for your entertainment pleasure. Or, simply curl up for a quiet evening with your favorite book in the overstuffed chair next to the fireplace. A large, well-equipped laundry room is thoughtfully positioned off a mud-room that connects a two-car garage to the main level. The well-equipped kitchen, complete with pantry, has all the amenities necessary to prepare a gourmet meal. Stainless steel appliances include a side-by-side refrigerator, island-based gas stove and oven, dishwasher, microwave, and double sink. Plenty of granite countertop and cupboard space transition nicely into living room/dining room designs. The spacious dining room includes a large window overlooking the valley, and a beautiful dining room table with seating for 8 people. With additional space at the cook island a dinner for up to 12 can always be planned!
A wonderful feature of this property is each bedroom has it's own attached bathroom. Two living areas make this home a perfect choice for an extended family or two families traveling together.
A beautifully decorated spacious master bedroom is one level up. This private haven has mountain views, is fully carpeted and includes a king bed and ample dresser space. The master bath is tiled and has in-floor radiant heat....no cold bathroom tiles in the morning in this bathroom! The master bath is a 5-piece bathroom with a large soaker tub, a walk-in over-sized steam shower, and double vanity sinks. A large walk-in closet/dressing room completes the master bath. An upstairs loft area just outside the master suite, with a work desk and comfy chair, may be used as additional sleeping and/or sitting space.
The lower level houses two bedrooms (each with an attached bath) and a family/play room. The second bedroom is a queen suite with attached bath that includes a walk-in shower. It features a separate walk-out to the surrounding porch, and a private hot tub. The third bedroom houses a single over double bunk bed with an optional, pull-out twin trundle bed below for the littlest ones. This bedroom also has its own private bath with combined tub/shower. The sleeper sofa in the family room offers additional sleeping options if needed.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps up to 11 (9 in beds + 2 on a sleeper sofa)
Bedroom 1: King Master Suite
Bedroom 2: Queen Master Suite
Bedroom 3: Bunk Room Suite with a twin over double bunk bed with a pull-out trundle for the wee ones.
Loft: Single Day Bed
Sleeper sofa in lower level family room offers additional sleeping options.
We are kid friendly. A port-a-crib and high chair are available by request on a first-come, first-served basis.
Wrap up your day with a relaxing soak in the private hot tub after a great time spent outdoors. Step out onto the main level deck, grill a steak and catch a glimpse of alpenglow on the snow covered peaks. Enjoy a home cooked meal under clear Colorado skies in the shadow of the Continental Divide.
Crescent View #42 offers a premium combination of luxurious comfort, privacy and stunning views in a peaceful location. A quiet location with quick access to the slopes and near enough to take full advantage of all that the town of Winter Park has to offer.
ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. SHUTTLE SERVICE: Free Resort shuttle (stop is just steps away. For night on-call or paratransit call the Resort Dispatch Office. Download the RIDEHOP APP from the APP Store using the ride code "lift" to find your shuttle bus in real time.
2. PARKING: There is parking for 2 vehicles at Crescent View: 2 vehicles can be parked in the private two car garage. Do not park in front of the garage! If parking for more than 2 vehicles is needed, please contact us for additional parking options. There are 3 overflow parking spaces at the entrance to the Crescent View neighborhood, available on a first-come, first-served basis. AdThere are also pay-for-parking options at Winter Park Resort and free parking in the parking garage at Cooper Creek Square in downtown Winter Park.
3. GROCERY STORES: It is fairly easy to go grocery shopping. The free shuttle can get you to both of the grocery stores: Safeway in Fraser is about 5 miles away and Fireside Market is perhaps 2 miles away. Both are on the shuttle route. We do offer concierge services such as grocery shopping. Our staff can pick up your groceries and have them delivered and waiting for you in the properties when you arrive. There is a flat $75 shopping fee and 15% of the grocery bill for grocery shopping & delivery services.
4. RENTAL CAR, SHUTTLE or TRAIN?: We do get a fair number of people that either come up on the train or by the airport shuttle and others that drive up in a rental car. Many people rent a car in case they want to go see other points of interest in the area, like the tubing hills in Fraser , Rocky Mountain National Park, the Hot Springs in Hot Sulphur Springs or a quick trip to the casinos in Black Hawk. The free shuttle can get you to the grocery stores and tubing hills but you will need a taxi or a rental car to get to the Hot Spring or Black Hawk.
5. EARLY CHECK-In and/or LATE CHECK-OUT: We are happy to offer early check-in and/or late check-out when available. We can not guarantee early-check-in or late check-out until 24 hours prior to the respective dates.
6. NO SMOKING OF ANY KIND
7. PETS - ASK, POSSIBLE BY SPECIAL PERMISSIONGet the full listing »