Nestled in the the pines in a downtown Winter Park location, this warm, charming, inviting and newly renovated (summer 2016) 1-bedroom, 1 bath condo is the perfect mountain retreat. With enough room to comfortably accommodate 4 guests, this condo is perfect for a couple's romantic get-away or for a small family out for a memorable high country adventure. The free shuttle stops just steps from the front door. All the shops and restaurants of downtown Winter Park are just a short walk away!
Please, no smoking & no pets permitted
Tastefully furnished in a cozy mountain theme with a large moss-rock wood burning fireplace this condo offers that true Colorado mountain ambiance. It has a full kitchen with breakfast bar seating. Kick back and relax in front of a crackling fire after a great day spent outdoors. There's a flat screen TV in the living room so no one misses the big game! Eat out at one of the great downtown restaurants of whip up a delicious meal in the well-stocked kitchen.
Basic cable and Comcast Wifi provided. (IN-UNIT WiFi)
Just steps away is the newly renovated Hi Country Haus Rec Center, with a glass-enclosed indoor heated swimming pool, 2 hot tubs, and tables and chairs. Just off the pool enclosure is a large sundeck with lounge furniture and an outdoor hot tub. Don't forget to check out the pool table/ game room, locker rooms, children's area, flat screen TV, computer station with free WiFi & a printer. The picnic area with BBQ grills, horseshoes & volley ball is a great place for get-togethers with family and friends. The Fraser River flows right past the complex, so during the summer months, grab a fishing license and fill your days with fly fishing or bike rides along the river. Meadow Trail begins just beyond the Rec Center and offers access to miles and miles of hiking, biking, x-country skiing and snow shoeing trails.
Conveniently located in downtown Winter Park, quaint shops, restaurants (Pepe Osaka's Fish Taco and Hernando’s Pizza Pub are local favorites), a movie theater, bowling and more are all just a short walk away. Situated on Winter Park Resort’s bus route, the free shuttle will whisk you to the slopes in no time!
This newly remodeled condo's combination of cozy décor, a quiet mountain setting, popular recreation center amenities and a convenient downtown location makes it the perfect choice for your next mountain retreat.
Sleeping Arrangements: Sleeps up to 4
Queen bed in bedroom with brand new mattress, bedding & linens
Queen pull-out sleeper sofa in the living room.
*Free Wireless Internet (Comcast Hi-Speed IN-UNIT & also at the Rec Center)
*Breakfast Bar with seats for 4
*Wood Burning Fireplace
*On Free Shuttle Route
*Fully Equipped Kitchen
-Brand new Rec Center Clubhouse with indoor pool , three hot tubs, pool table, laundry facilities & more
Location: Walking Distance to Downtown Shops & Restaurants.
Approx Two miles from Winter Park Resort
ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. SHUTTLE SERVICE: Free Resort shuttle stop is just steps away. For night on-call or paratransit call the Resort Dispatch Office. Download the RIDEHOP APP from the APP Store using the ride code "lift" to find your shuttle bus in real time.
2. PARKING: There is open parking (first-come, first-served) on the side of the building and other spots in just across the driveway in the Hi Country neighbohood. There are also pay-for-parking options at Winter Park Resort and free parking in the parking garage at Cooper Creek Square in downtown Winter Park.
3. GROCERY STORES: It is fairly easy to go grocery shopping. The free shuttle can get you to both of the grocery stores: Safeway in Fraser is about 2.5 miles away and Fireside Market is perhaps 1 mile away. Both are on the shuttle route. We do offer concierge services such as grocery shopping. Our staff can pick up your groceries and have them delivered and waiting for you in the properties when you arrive. There is a flat $75 shopping fee and 15% of the grocery bill for grocery shopping & delivery services.
4. RENTAL CAR, SHUTTLE or TRAIN?: We do get a fair number of people that either come up on the train or by the airport shuttle and others that drive up in a rental car. Many people rent a car in case they want to go see other points of interest in the area, like the tubing hills in Fraser , Rocky Mountain National Park, the Hot Springs in Hot Sulphur Springs or a quick trip to the casinos in Black Hawk. The free shuttle can get you to the grocery stores and tubing hills but you will need a taxi or a rental car to get to the Hot Spring or Black Hawk.
5. EARLY CHECK-In and/or LATE CHECK-OUT: We are happy to offer early check-in and/or late check-out when available. We can not guarantee early-check-in or late check-out until 24 hours prior to the respective dates.
6. NO SMOKING OF ANY KIND
7. NO PETSGet the full listing »