Due to COVID, please message Cara about booking availability. Hidden in the trees in the best part of town, the James Bond Cottage welcomes you with fun vibes. In historic upscale Buena Vista, you're an easy 5-minutes to Wake Forest University, Downtown, Trader Joe’s & Whole Foods. Walk to the famous funky Airstream for locally roasted coffee and to the gourmet bakery & wine bar. Enjoy a candlelit dinner or classy Sunday brunch next door. Explore tree-lined streets with grand homes built during Winston-Salem's tobacco heyday. You're close to great cuisine, shopping, and many delightful experiences. And at the same time, tucked away and private. After a fun day, turn on the magical twinkle lights and get cozy by the fire in your private hideaway with a cheeky nod to 007...
**We are following CDC Cleaning & Disinfecting Guidelines**
Laid-back luxuries make this hidden retreat in the middle of the city precisely the kind of pad 007 would hang-out in, that is, if he had secret spy biz in Winston-Salem, ha!
In the most posh neighborhood in our city, the cottage makes a bloody brilliant base in a highly desirable and safe area. Buzz to restaurants, shops and sights. It's the perfect place to create magical memories and experience the authentic vibes of our city.
A comfy hangout for Wake Forest and UNCSA events. As well as family visits, romantic escapes, wedding weekends & Bond Girl getaways.
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐄: 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐃
• You'll instantly feel comfy in this playful getaway celebrating one-of-a-kind pieces. With over 1200 square feet, there's room to spread out and relax with plenty of privacy.
• Curl up on the comfy sofas, wrap up in a soft throw and watch a movie on the large Smart TV with cable and access to Netflix & Amazon Prime. Play your favorite songs on YouTube...James Bond theme songs anyone?
• Unwind in the evening with a glass of wine in front of the striking stone fireplace.
• Get cozy in the open concept kitchen & den. A prime spot for laughter and conversations late into the night.
• Sip your morning coffee or enjoy an afternoon Martini–shaken not stirred of course–in the English cottage style courtyard surrounded by magical trees.
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐒:
• With comfy queen beds, the 2 bedrooms are private with a long hallway separating each room. Each bedroom has its own en suite bathroom, perfect for family & friends traveling together = no drama over bathroom time!
• James Bond’s dapper master wing is complete with sexy cheetah carpet and a handsome marble bathroom with a soaking tub and large walk-in shower.
• Miss Moneypenny’s serene boudoir looks out at the pretty Magnolia tree and the private courtyard.
• Go out to dinner at one of the great restaurants nearby, order tasty takeout or channel your inner Gordon Ramsay and cook up a storm in the inviting kitchen with a cool skylight.
• Outfitted with Cuisinart stainless steel cookware, a Flex Brew coffee maker (brew a carafe or a cup), Bodum French press, Chantal teapot, toaster oven, dishwasher and a Lodge cast iron grill pan for easy indoor grilling on the stovetop.
𝐅𝐔𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐁𝐘...
• Walk to the gourmet bakery for scrumptious croissants, pastries and coffee. The wine shop has a bar to sit and relax and have a glass of wine or take a bottle back to enjoy at the cottage. Yes, please!
• Walk to our city's famous funky vintage Airstream for locally roasted coffee & baked goods.
• Enjoy a cozy candlelit dinner, a classy Sunday brunch or Tapas Tuesday at the gourmet restaurant next door, one of our city's finest.
• Hop on over to Hops Burger Bar for tasty burgers, craft brews and their incredible wall of fries.
• Stop by the homemade gelato shop for an afternoon pick-me-up or after-dinner treat. (Dan totally recommends the waffle cone).
• Hit up one-of-a-kind bars nearby. Joymongers Barrel Hall crafts beer aged in oak barrels, play old school darts at West End Opera House or sit out under the night sky on the deck at The Tap.
• Take a stroll along the tree-lined neighborhood & explore grand historic homes built during Winston-Salem's tobacco heyday.
• Spice up your day at The Porch Kitchen & Cantina for fresh & funky Tex-Mex fare. Sample their signature margarita flights. Featured on UNC-TV.
• Enjoy some tennis at historic Hanes Park. We've got 2 rackets in the cottage for you.
• Reynolda Village is an easy 5-minute drive with boutique shops, walking trails and restaurants. Check out Village Tavern for great food and Dough-Joe's for tasty made-to-order doughnuts.Get the full listing »