Ideal for large groups, The View at Eagle's Nest boasts magnificent 30-mile views of the Wimberley Valley. A large deck with adjoining party room is perfect for gatherings, meetings & events or to simply enjoy a glass of wine and soak in the views. Enjoy privacy and relaxation in our six comfortable units each with their own kitchen, living room, and bathroom. Amenities include BBQ grills, outdoor games, meditation labyrinth walk, and hammocks. This listing is to book ALL five guesthouses, six units total (one guesthouse is a duplex)!
All of our guesthouses are comfortable and well-appointed. You'll arrive at a tastefully designed space with everything you need for an enjoyable and relaxing stay. Let us know how we can help make this trip a memorable one for you and your guests. Here are some details of each of our six lovely cabins:
The Panorama Room: The Panorama Room is a tastefully furnished space with expansive views of the Texas Hill Country. You'll be greeted by an entire wall of panoramic windows featuring miles and miles of the Wimberley Valley. Relax with your morning coffee on the large deck shared with The Nest. The Panorama Room is a unique and versatile space. With its great views and spacious floor plan, it can be converted into an event and meeting space! Additional event rates may apply. Please inquire about your event/meeting for a quote. (Studio, 1 bath, & Sofa Bed - Sleeps 4)
The Nest: From your sunroom to the porch swing on the deck, you'll enjoy the wonderful views throughout The Nest. The Nest is a large one bedroom space with a large master suite, second full bathroom, roomy living area with a futon, and a large kitchen with a double oven. (1 bedroom, 2 bath & futon - Sleeps 4)
**The Nest and The Panorama Room form a duplex with a large lovely deck and gorgeous view**
The Perch: Cozy studio with its own small private deck overlooking gorgeous views. It's well furnished with a full kitchen, living area with sofa bed, and a laundry room. (Studio, 1 bath, & sofa bed - Sleeps 4)
The Haven: The Haven is a spacious cabin with vaulted ceilings and all the amenities you need for a relaxing stay. Relax on your hammock under the trees and soak in the views of this hillside retreat or sit on your front deck and enjoy a cup of coffee or glass of wine. From your living room, you'll be able to peep a faraway view of the beautiful Texas Hill Country. (1 bedroom, 1 bath, and sofa bed - Sleeps 4)
The Roost: The Roost is a cute cabin with distant but beautiful views of the Texas Hill Country. You'll feel a sense of seclusion as you sit in your front patio facing the trees. (1 bedroom, 1 bath, and futon - Sleeps 4)
We love that we can share The View at Eagle's Nest with you but please treat the property and cabins with care.
1. Smoking is allowed outside only. $500USD fine if guests are found to be smoking indoors.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The property is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
7. The price reflected in this listing is solely for lodging and does not grant use nor reflects the price to rent The Panorama Room as an event space.
8. Do not flush anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine or other products have been flushed and clog the sewage system, you could be charged damages of up to $1000USD.
If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
• The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
• A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
• The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
-Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
-Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
-Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
10. No illegal substances are to be used or sold on the property.
11. No parties and/or loud music. While The Panorama Room is suitable for events, the event space must be rented separately and a separate agreement is required.
12. Quiet Hours between 10pm-6am.
13. Please, respect the residents and their privacy.
14. Please park in designated areas.
15. Burn ban in effect.Get the full listing »