The best of Wilmington will be right at your doorstep when you stay at this stylish 2-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental condo in The Mercantile Building. Located in the Brooklyn Arts District, you'll have access to one of the hottest neighborhoods in the city. Up to 5 guests can visit the craft breweries, hip restaurants, and wine bars. Head out to visit historic downtown (just a 10-minute walk), the Wilson Center, the Riverwalk and Marina District, Wrightsville Beach (a 15-minute drive) and more.
*Arrive early, stay late, and choose a piece of pottery made by the owner as a souvenir of your visit*
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Twin Futon
You’ll be impressed with the modern and stylish decor as soon as you step through the door and into this urban Wilmington condo! Filled with all the comforts and amenities of home, you and your group will settle right in and make yourself at home.
Store your groceries in the fully equipped kitchen, featuring ample counter space, stainless steel appliances, and everything you’ll need to whip up a home-cooked feast. Look forward to sharing breakfasts at the bartop with seating for 4 before heading out for the day.
Kick up your feet and relax after dinner in one of the 2 matching red leather chairs in the living room. Indulge in some popcorn and hit play on the flat-screen cable TV to start your favorite show – Netflix and Amazon Prime are included.
Make your way to one of the 2 well-appointed bedrooms or rest easy on the new twin-sized futon in the living room. Both bedrooms feature a queen-sized bed and plenty of storage space to unpack and plan out your outfits.
-- THE LOCATION --
Located in the hip Brooklyn Arts District, you’ll have no shortage of exploring to do during your stay in Wilmington!
Check out local breweries and hip restaurants such as Flytrap Brewing, Broomtail Craft Brewery, Bottega Art & Wine, Dram + Morsel, and more. Afterwards, make your way to a concert at one of the numerous music venues - from tiki bars to historic homes.
Wilmington is brimming with artists and creative types, so be sure to immerse yourself in the thriving arts scene. Galleries offer exhibits ranging from sculptures and blown glass to original paintings. You’ll find pedestrian installations as you meander the downtown district!
For some coastal fun, stroll down the Carolina Beach Boardwalk, tour historic sites at Fisher State Historic Site, or visiting the surfing destination, Wrightsville Beach.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, flat-screen internet TV with Netflix and Amazon Prime, free WiFi, modern furnishings, private ground-level entrance, beach chairs, beach umbrella, spacious master bedroom with en-suite bath, bedrooms include white noise machines to promote restful sleep, kitchen is stocked with ceramic dinnerware hand made by the owner.
- Hip location in the Brooklyn Arts District of Wilmington, packed with local breweries, galleries, restaurants and more within walking distance from the condo!
- Nearest commercial airport: Wilmington International Airport - 1740 Airport Blvd #12, Wilmington, NC 28405, (4.5 miles)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »