Escape to the shores of New Jersey and stay at this 6-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house in Wildwood. Boasting plenty of living space, a private backyard, gas grill, front porch, and nautical decor, this home is perfect for up to 14 guests seeking a fun ocean retreat. Walk just a few blocks to spend the day at the beach, peruse shops on the boardwalk, dine at beachfront restaurants, or experience thrilling amusement park rides - all within close proximity to the home!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Full Bed, Twin Bed | Bedroom 2 (Bunk Room): 2 Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds | Bedroom 3: Full Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Bedroom 5: Full Bed | Bedroom 6: Queen Bed
Spend your downtime enjoying ocean breezes from the front porch as you sip a refreshing beverage. With the beach just a few blocks away, your days can be filled with sand, waves, sunshine, and boardwalk fun.
Take advantage of the backyard space and fire up the gas grill for a family or friend barbecue! Gather around the picnic table and share highlights of everyone’s day.
Inside, each room features a different vibrant color, making the interior pop. Lounge on the sofas in the living room and catch up on Netflix shows from the mounted, flat-screen cable Smart TV.
When you’re craving a snack, head into the fully equipped kitchen to grab a quick bite before running back out to play at the beach. Upon your return, you’ll love the convenience of an outdoor shower to rinse off sandy feet before retreating inside.
With 6 cozy bedrooms offering comfortable bedding, you’re sure to rest easy and wake up feeling refreshed at the start of each day.
-- THE LOCATION --
With the beach and boardwalk less than 2 blocks away, you’ll have easy access to swimming, beachcombing, sunbathing, fishing, shopping, restaurants, nightlife and more!
The award-winning boardwalk of Wildwood is a spot you’ll definitely want to check out. It offers 36 blocks of restaurants, shops, live entertainment, water parks and amusement park rides. The boardwalk is perfect for the whole family or a date night.
Be sure to check the calendar for the Wildwoods Convention Center to see what trade shows, meetings, concerts or exhibits take place while you’re in town. The center is just a short walk from the house so you can be there in minutes!
Travel a little further to Cape May to discover large houses painted with exuberant colors, upscale restaurants, beautiful beaches and another boardwalk. Hop on a boat tour to scope out whales and view lighthouses, or visit the zoo. No matter what you decide to do on your New Jersey getaway, you’re bound to make lasting memories.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with an 18 cup Brita container, washer and dryer, private backyard, gas grill, outdoor shower, front porch, 2 flat-screen cable Smart TVs, 1 flat-screen Smart TV, DVD player, free WiFi, Keurig coffee maker, boogie boards, parking for 2 vehicles and more
- Please note your stay is equipped with the following: Essentials (soap, shampoo, toilet paper, paper towels, linen towels, pillows and pillowcases, blankets/comforters,etc.), private entrance, carbon monoxide detector, and smoke detector
- Great Wildwood location 2 blocks from the beach, boardwalk, and 10 miles from Cape May and other attractions
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Atlantic City International Airport (~42 miles away from the property)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »