Great location, 2 blocks from downtown, 1/2 block from walking path, short walk to the city beach.
Just added A/C, May 2018.
Complete interior remodel, finished 2015
• Completely remodeled kitchen with all new modern appliances
• All new flooring. paint, trim and doors throughout
• Completely remodeled bathroom
• A washer and dryer and bench seating in the convenient rear-entry room make it easy to shed your summer or winter gear
• Boot dryer, iron/iron board, hair dryer
• Cookware, dishes, cutlery, and everything you need in the kitchen. (if you need something special, just ask)
• New sheets, towels, bedding….etc
• BR #1, 1 Queen bed (sleeps 2)
• BR #2, Full-over-Full Bunch Beds (sleeps 4, top bunk has weigh limit)
• 4-seat dining table and 3 seats at the counter
• All new furniture
• Wireless Internet
• A 50-inch flat screen TV with cable
• Bose Ipod Doc
• Wii gaming station
• Books, Brochures and Maps of local area and attractions
Outdoor patio with table, 4 chairs and a BBQ
Off street parking, 2 spaces
Next, Whitefish. If you fly into Glacier International Airport, it will take only 15 minutes to get to the house. Amtrak delivers you just 4 blocks from the door. Check out the art galleries and boutique shops, visit a spa, take a yoga class, and in summer pick up some fresh veggies at the Farmer’s Market. You can walk downtown for dinner at one of the great restaurants. And nightlife in Whitefish ranges from quiet drinks overlooking the lake to dancing to live bands.
And then, the outdoor fun! This vacation rental on will put you just 10 minutes from Whitefish Ski and Summer Resort and 35 minutes from Glacier Park. In the winter, drive or catch the Snow Bus to Whitefish Mountain for skiing and snowboarding as well as cross-country. If you visit in the summer, you’ll be close to swimming, rafting, fishing, and hiking opportunities.
Questions? I’m happy to answer them.Get the full listing »