2 blocks to Downtown, new construction/beautiful finishes
Great location, 2 blocks from downtown, 1/2 block from walking path, short walk to City location!
New Construction, completed 2018
• A washer and dryer and bench seating in the convenient rear-entry room make it easy to shed your summer or winter gear
• Boot dryer, iron/iron board, hair dryer
• Cookware, dishes, cutlery, and everything you need in the kitchen. (if you need something special, just ask)
• New sheets, towels, bedding….etc
• BR #1, 1 Queen bed (sleeps 2)
• Loft, 2 twin beds
- Living room, Sofa Sleeper
• 4-seat dining table and 3 seats at the counter
• All new furniture
• Wireless Internet
• A 50-inch flat screen TV
• Deck with table, 4 chairs
• Books, Brochures and Maps of local area and attractions
Next, Whitefish. If you fly into Glacier International Airport, it will take only 15 minutes to get to the house. Amtrak delivers you just 4 blocks from the door. Check out the art galleries and boutique shops, visit a spa, take a yoga class, and in summer pick up some fresh veggies at the Farmer’s Market. You can walk downtown for dinner at one of the great restaurants. And nightlife in Whitefish ranges from quiet drinks overlooking the lake to dancing to live bands.
And then, the outdoor fun! This vacation rental on will put you just 10 minutes from Whitefish Ski and Summer Resort and 35 minutes from Glacier Park. In the winter, drive or catch the Snow Bus to Whitefish Mountain for skiing and snowboarding as well as cross-country. If you visit in the summer, you’ll be close to swimming, rafting, fishing, and hiking opportunities.
Questions? I’m happy to answer them.Get the full listing »