PLEASE NOTE: The pool, gym and hot tub are currently closed due to Covid-19 restrictions. We do not yet have an opening date.
Our spacious two bedroom 2nd floor condo is located in the lovely Westport by the Sea complex on the beach at the end of Ocean Ave. It has a view of the State Park and the lighthouse and is just a couple of minutes walk from the sand! It is decorated with a calming beachy theme. This condo does not have an ocean view but is located in one of the newest buildings with great amenities such as big jetted tub, granite counters and an elevator which are not available in the older ocean front units. It is also very handy to the pool, Jacuzzi, gym and club house.
The master bedroom has a super comfortable king bed. There is a queen bed in the second bedroom. We also have 2 roll-a-way beds which are great for the kids. The master bathroom has a huge jetted tub. The kitchen is fully equipped with quality dinnerware, pots and pans and everything you need to cook full meals. There is high speed WiFi and two TVs with cable. We also provide beach towels.
Guests will enjoy all the resort facilities including the outdoor Jacuzzi, heated pool (open May-October), fitness center, club house, BBQ areas, roof top decks, putting green, playground and sports court. Our condo is very convenient to the Jacuzzi/pool area and also handy to the ocean front path.
The kitchen is well equipped with dishwasher, stove, microwave, full size fridge with ice and water dispenser, drip filter coffee maker, toaster and ample pots and pans, dinnerware, glass ware etc. We also provide a set of picnic ware and trays for your picnics and BBQs.
The living room has comfortable leather seating including 2 recliners. There is a large smart TV with cable and a cozy electric fire place. There are board games in the coffee table. The marble dining table has seating for 4.
The master bedroom has a king bed and black out curtains for a good night s sleep. The master bath has a large jetted tub and a shower over the tub. The second bedroom has a plush queen bed and a glimpse of the waves out the window. The hall bath has a bath and shower over the bath. A washer and dryer are available for guests in the hall closet.
Shampoo, conditioner, body wash and soap are provided along with fluffy towels and crisp cotton sheets. We also provide all household requirements such as pods for the washer and dishwasher.
The condo is pet friendly and is nearby the pet walking area. We provide a large dog bed, water and feed bowls, dog towels and clean-up bags. The beach in Westport is a wonderful place for dogs to run and explore. Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times in the condo public areas and are not permitted in the pool area.
If you are travelling with friends or extended family we also own two neighboring condos which together can sleep a total of 16 people.
Things to do in Westport:
1. The beach: Walk for miles on the long, quiet beaches. Great for dogs and kids as there are no vehicles allowed on the beach in Westport. Beachcombing for sand dollars, agate and other treasures. Take the beach chairs and a beverage to watch the sun set over the water.
2. Biking: Bring your bikes and ride along the ocean front path or around town. We like to ride to the marina/docks for lunch or ice cream.
3. Surfing: Go surfing or watch the surfers and kite surfers at Half Moon Bay. It is on the way to the marina along the ocean path, just near the parking lot or you can drive there. There are a couple of places in town to rent surfboards.
4. History: Climb the tallest lighthouse in Washington just a couple of minutes walk from the condo. It is open most weekends and sometimes other days of the week. Also check out the Maritime Museum near the docks which has a stunning Fresnel lens from Destruction Island lighthouse.
5. The Docks: Wander around the docks to view the fishing fleet and see the sea lions playing. Buy some fresh seafood to cook back at the condo.
6. Clam Digs: Look out for the dates for razor clam digs.
7. Fishing and crabbing: Book a fishing charter trip or fish from the beach or docks.
8. Eat and drink: We like Blackbeard’s Brewing Co. just up the road for pizza and beer brewed on the premises. Also good are Bennett’s Fish Shack at the docks and Cranberry Road Winery on the State Route back towards Grayland. If you are looking for a big breakfast try Blue Buoy near the docks, or Tokeland Hotel for a wonderful breakfast/brunch on the weekend (check opening hours).
9. Whale watching: From March to May book a whale watching trip. Check the schedule with Westport Seabirds who will take you 30 miles offshore.
10. Festivals: Westport has a variety of festivals throughout the year. Check the Westport-Grayland Chamber of Commerce site for upcoming festivals.
11. Shop: there are a number of stores offering souvenirs, clothing and homewares. Favorites are Pomegranate (Home decor) and The Painted Pelican (Antiques) both in Grayland.
12. Stay in! The condo is cozy and comfortable. Play board games, read in front of the fire, watch cable, cook a great meal, take a long bath in the big jetted tub, relax on the balcony.Get the full listing »