PLEASE READ ENTIRE DESCRIPTION. MOST QUESTIONS ARE ANSWERED HERE:
A short 10-15 min drive from downtown sits this perfectly secluded home. Filled with natural light. Large driveway so you don't have to stress about downtown parking.
Beautiful light fills the home during the day (privacy blinds in each room). Cleanly designed with attention to detail. The Guest Room is adventure inspired with unique topographic maps hanging on the wall. Master room is coastal inspired.
Large upstairs bathroom with 2 sinks give plenty of room to get ready, with an additional half bath on the main floor.
You will have exclusive access to the 1st and 2nd stories of the home (kitchen, 1.5 baths, 2 bedrooms with queen mattresses, living room, etc.).
A THIRD BEDROOM IS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST with a queen sized mattress if you need space for 5-6 guests. ***Inquire for details.*** 3rd bedroom is automatically booked when your reservation includes 5+ individuals.
Check-in: 4pm or later
Check-out: 11am or earlier
Each guest receives a unique entry code to access the home via the easy to use keypad. We will send this to you the day before your arrival. The door auto-locks for your convenience.
Cook in a beautiful kitchen that will make you feel right at home! Beautiful, bright rooms with new queen sized mattresses. A full bathroom with 2 sinks upstairs and a half bath on the main level.
We spent quite a bit of time customizing our home to suit the needs of our guests and help make you feel at home:
- Super-fast WiFi
- Plates, cups, bowls, and utensils.
- Tea kettle
- A selection of Starbuck COFFEE to get you started in the morning
- Pots & pans for cooking (please hand wash and always use non-stick utensils).
- Gas range
- HDTV with blu-ray player for that late night Redbox relaxation
- Apple TV w/ Netflix and ESPN
- Lots of comfy pillows in each room (both memory foam and traditional).
- Each room has blinds.
- Bedside charging cables for your phones, plugged in and ready to use.
- Super cozy down comforters with extra blankets in the guest room closet.
- A/C throughout home.
- soap, shampoo, large bath towels, and washcloths.
We leave a house manual that covers basic FAQs and info you'll find useful during your stay.
A quiet and beautifully wooded neighborhood that is a quick 10-15 min drive from downtown. Large driveway that can easily accommodate a few cars without having to stress about downtown street parking when you return home for the evening.
Our guests love the location for the quiet secluded feel, the bright stars that illuminate the night sky, and the frequent wildlife in the neighborhood (deer, turkeys, and birds). If you're looking for a nightlife scene within walkable distance from downtown this wouldn't be the listing of choice, but if you have a car and don't mind a short drive, staying in this tucked away neighborhood will feel very relaxing.
- No partying at the house.
- No Smoking/Vaping in home or on the property. Minimum $250 fee for any violation.
- No Food or Drink in bedrooms (except water).
- No Fireworks.
- Quiet hours after 10pm to respect the neighborhood.
- No Bachelor/Bachelorette parties/similar events.
- If you have more than 3 cars for your group please notify us to make arrangements.
- All guests staying at the house must be accurately reflected in the number of guests the reservation is for; if you add guests you must notify us, or update your reservation to reflect the change.Get the full listing »