Sunshine and good times await you at this vacation rental home in Singer Island, Florida! The 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom house has accommodations for 6 travelers and includes amenities like a lanai, an in-ground pool, and furnished patio. Explore Singer Island on the provided bikes and take leisurely rides down to the beautiful beach and nearby restaurants. Spend some time at Manatee Lagoon and soaking up the sun at the nearby Peanut Island Park located on the Intracoastal Waterway.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds
Spend your days lounging poolside! This great home has an in-ground pool which reaches a maximum depth of 6 feet. Relax under the lanai as you feel your worries melt away.
Inside, you'll find a fully equipped kitchen complete with everything you need to whip up home-cooked meals. Enjoy your meals at the dining room table or head to the furnished patio to dine al fresco!
Explore Singer Island on the 2 bikes provided. Ride down to the beach to watch the sunset before retiring home. Unwind on the living room's comfortable sofas and stream your favorite movie to the flat-screen Smart TV.
-- THE LOCATION --
The sandy white beach is less than 2 blocks away! Enjoy miles of beautiful shoreline as you swim, play in the waves, and sunbathe. Indulge in beach-side meals at Two Drunken Goats, Johnny Longboats, or The Islander Grill and Tiki Bar!
Visit Manatee Lagoon, just 3 miles from home. The educational center offers seasonal manatee viewing, a gift shop, hands-on exhibits, and free tours. Partake in a mindful moment of health and wellness with free yoga classes offered at the Lagoon!
Take a quick boat ride to Peanut Island Park. With 80 acres, this tropical park has swimming areas, tons of water activities, and a fishing pier. Rent kayaks or canoes beforehand to explore the Intracoastal Waterway.
For even more fun, visit the Loggerhead Marinelife Center which acts as a rescue and rehab facility for sea turtles, bike to the John D. MacArthur Beach State Park McArthur State Park and Sailfish Marina, and explore the shops at Palm Beach Gardens.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen smart TV in master bedroom and living room, air conditioning, en-suite bathroom, hairdryer, in-unit laundry machines, in-ground pool, lanai, furnished patio, 2 bicycles, parking available for 1 vehicle in the garage and 2 additional vehicles in the driveway, and more
- Relaxing West Palm Beach location less than 2 blocks from the beach, 3 miles from Manatee Lagoon, near Peanut Island Park and the Loggerhead Marinelife Center, a short bike ride away from the John D. MacArthur Beach State Park and Sailfish Marina, and close to the shops at Palm Beach Gardens
- Nearest Major Airport: Palm Beach International Airport (~12 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may applyGet the full listing »