Sunshine, sand, and serenity await at this 2-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental condo on Singer Island. Located down the street from the beach, this cozy home is perfect for those looking for an unforgettable beach getaway. You'll have access to a fully equipped kitchen, shared patio, charcoal grill, and several top-notch amenities during your stay. Whether you were drawn to the area by the luxury of Palm Beach, proximity to the Atlantic Ocean, or top-notch golf courses, this home can't be beat!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds
Boasting a bright and cheery interior nestled in a casablanca-esque environment, this Singer Island condo offers a comfortable and convenient getaway for families.
After a day at the beach, retreat into the living room, turn on the ceiling fan and melt into the couch. As you stream your Netflix favorites on the flat-screen cable TV with streaming capabilities, you'll be mere steps from the fully equipped kitchen.
Head onto the detached patio and throw some burgers on the charcoal grill. Surrounded by towering palm trees, the patio boasts a table for 2 making it an ideal place to dine al fresco.
When it's time to hit the hay, retreat into one of the 2 bedrooms. No matter which bedroom you choose to retire to, you'll be able to watch the flat-screen cable TV with WiFi from the comfort of your plush bed.
-- THE LOCATION --
Singer Island sits adjacent to Palm Beach and was developed by the Singer Sewing Machine family. The island borders the Atlantic Ocean on the east and Lake Worth on the West.
No Florida getaway is complete without a day at the beach, so put on your bathing suit and walk down the street to the beach! Whether you choose to swim, sunbathe, or book a fishing charter, you're sure to have an unforgettable day. If you fancy yourself a fisherman, drop a line in the ocean and fish for Snapper, Cobia, and Kingfish.
If you work up an appetite reeling in the catch of the day, head to one of the area's delicious restaurants. Within minutes of the condo, you'll find local favorites like Guakamole's Mexican Grill & Cafe, Johnny Longboats, and much more.
Be sure to check out Palm Beach for a day of shopping. In addition to this lavish beach town, you'll find top-notch shopping in West Palm Beach, at the PGA Gardens Mall, and several other high-fashion hot spots.
Prefer hitting the trails to hitting the mall? You're in luck, nature preserves like MacArthur Mangrove Park are located just a short walk away.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 3 flat-screen cable TVs with WiFi, access to a furnished patio and charcoal grill, free WiFi, hot-wired fire and CO2 alarm, open lot parking
- The Guest Contact speaks English, German, and Spanish (reach out to Evolve for additional information)
- Unbeatable Singer Island location - A short walk from the beach and MacArthur Mangrove Park, 20 minutes from Palm Springs, within minutes of several restaurants, and more
- Closest Commercial Airport - Palm Beach International Airport, 1000 James L Turnage Blvd, West Palm Beach, FL 33415, (~13 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that guests must provide their own meals
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »