This cozy and spacious condo is the place you want to stay when visiting the beautiful Mount Snow in Dover, Vermont!
Condo consists of a spacious studio, with generously sized living area with flat screen television and audio system, fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher, stove, oven and full-size refrigerator, and a designated eating area with table for six. As well, a full bathroom with separate vanity prep area, and large closet space. Studio sleeps 4 with pull-out couch and Murphy bed. Plush linens and bedding guarantee a comfortable night's sleep in this cozy space.
A door off the living area leads to the joining hotel room. Hotel room is complete with two queen beds (sleeps 4), full bathroom with separate vanity prep area, private balcony with seating overlooking the front of the resort, flatscreen television, and large closet space.
Both rooms have their own access to the main hallway, and door can be closed to separate the joining hotel and studio rooms.
The Grand Summit Resort is an incredible getaway with a host of amenities available on-site for you.
- Fitness Facility: a complete and spacious athletic atmosphere overlooking the pool and Mount Snow mountains. Fitness Facility is equipped with a wide variety of machines and weights, sauna, personal training services, as well as instructor-led classes (yoga, pilates, aqua-fit, Zumba).
- Pool and Hot Tubs: open year-round, the large heated pool, and two 12-person hot tubs are a great way to relax at the end of the day while looking up at the mountainside.
- Spa: Grand Summit's Naturespa is their renowned spa and holistic wellness center, offering guests wide range of massages, body wraps, or holistic health services to truly make your stay relaxing.
Whatever the season, Grand Summit Resort has the fun you're waiting for:
- Winter activities: Home to the #1 ranked East Coast Terrain Park - Carinthia - the Northeast's only terrain park designated mountain face. Skiing and riding at Mt. Snow offers the Northeast's impressive snow quality across four diverse mountains. Tubing at the base of Mt. Snow and ice skating is close by!
- Summer/Spring activities: Experience Mount Snow Golf Club's 18 hole championship course, rated top 5 in Vermont (Golf Digest)
and top 10 resort courses in the country (SKI Magazine). Or, enjoy the hiking and biking trails, beer and wine festivals, or local vendor shows.
Grand Summit's location and beauty make this the perfect getaway, for any occasion!Get the full listing »