Blissful beach days await at this 5-bedroom, 2-bathroom Maine vacation rental house. Set just 50 yards from Moody Beach and boasting a private backyard and deck, this beach home has accommodations for 10 guests to stay in style. The house rests along Ocean Avenue, which is known for its breathtaking coastal views, and beside a wildlife refuge so you can enjoy the natural splendor of the Wells area. Visit Kennebunkport or Ogunquit nearby to enjoy the dining, outlet shopping and sightseeing!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 4: Full Bed | Bedroom 5: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds
Pack your bags and get ready to spend relaxing days beside the ocean during your stay on the south coast of Maine. This newly renovated home has space for everyone to unwind both indoors and out to make the most of your time together.
The wide and sandy Moody Beach awaits a short walk away from the house. Bring your beach towels and toys to waste the day away on the shore.
Head down to one of the markets to get some fresh seafood and refuel with a decadent meal in the fully equipped kitchen. Once everything’s ready, gather around the large wooden dining table to eat together or troop out into the backyard to dine at the picnic table. The gas grill on the deck provides an alternative dining option so everyone is sure to be pleased.
Wood floors and natural light make the living area an inviting place to cuddle up on the couch and watch a movie on the flat-screen cable TV. If you get chilly, use the gas fireplace to stay toasty.
Rest up for another perfect beach day in one of the bedrooms, where the soft bedding and serene setting promise blissful slumber.
-- THE LOCATION --
The house is set just steps away from Moody Beach and minutes from Wells Beach, Drakes Island Beach, and Footbridge Beach. Numerous local companies rent out kayaks and boats so you can explore the coast from the water.
Wells Reserve at Laudholm boasts trails open year-round and a blend of historic education and pristine protected landscapes. Nineteen miles up the coast, the Rachel Carson National Wildlife Refuge also welcomes visitors to experience the natural beauty of Maine's coastline.
Wells, Kennebunkport, and Ogunquit are nearby with great food, brews and shopping so you can find the perfect souvenir. Venture into Boston - set 80 miles away - for a day trip into the city before returning to the restful calm of Moody.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, gas fireplace, washer and dryer, deck, gas grill, private backyard, driveway parking for 2 vehicles with additional parking for 2 vehicles, and more
- Unbeatable Moody location just steps from Moody Beach on Ocean Avenue with access to attractions at Wells Beach, Drakes Island Beach, Wells Reserve at Laudholm, Kennebunkport and Ogunquit
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Portland International Jetport - 1001 Westbrook St, Portland, ME 04102, (~32.7 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note beach towels and linens are not provided. It is recommended you bring your own
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »