WELCOME TO SUMMER VILLAGE!... Southern Maine s Most Desirable Cottage Resort Community
Cozy, very clean cottage 219 at Summer Village offers everything you and your family/group will want for that memorable summer vacation!
Ideally located within Summer Village on a quiet friendly street towards the front of the community and just a short walk to the adult (hot tub) and children s pools, playground, pavilion, main club house and exercise room.
The community trolley is just a few steps away if you don t care to walk or just want to ride around the perimeter of the Village.
What makes Cottage 219 one of the nicest cottages in Summer Village?
• ALL Rooms freshly painted in soft cottage colors (except porch & bath). New pictures/accessories being added.
• NEW mattress sets in both bedrooms. New furniture in 2nd bedroom.
• NEW 40” Ultra-High Definition Flat Screen TV plus DVD player in the living room and a 32” Flat Screen TV for the master bedroom and sun room/porch.
• Fully Equipped Kitchen with all the comforts of home- from the major appliances to the dishwasher, cookware, dishware and utensils.
• Gas grill for outdoor cooking
• Adirondack chairs for relaxing on lawn.
• Attractive landscaping around the cottage.
• … And much more!
Summer Village is THE premier RESORT cottage community in Southern Maine and offers GREAT amenities for the entire family to enjoy! The beaches of Ogunquit and Wells are just 5-10 minutes away by car with ample parking. Visit the many shops and restaurants in nearby Wells, Ogunquit and Kennebunkport. The City of WELLS Trolley stops right at the entrance of the community so getting around the area is quite easy and convenient.
Summer Village offers THREE pools on the grounds (adult only, children’s and the family pool). The clubhouse offers game rooms, reading rooms, computer room and a very well-equipped fitness center. The large community Pavilion hosts movie nights, comedy and entertainment shows on select weekends with lots of activities for the kids. A full playground, baseball field, tennis, basketball, volleyball, shuffleboard, bocce courts and golf putting green for everyone to enjoy.
Cottage # 219 is designed with an efficient layout for a family/group of four with all the comforts of home. For example:
• The Master Bedroom offers a new, comfortable Queen mattress set with night tables, dresser, writing table, spacious closets (2) and 32” flat screen TV
• The Guest Bedroom offers (2) Twin beds with new mattress sets and a dresser
• The Living Room offers comfortable seating for all, with a large queen size couch, twin loveseat, ample lighting and a 40” Ultra High Definition TV with DVD player.
• Kitchen has all granite counter tops with a large Fridge, Electric Stove, Microwave, Dishwasher, Food Disposal Unit, Toaster, Coffee Maker/filters, Blender, Cookware, Dishes and more
• The Bathroom has a combination tub/shower, nice sink and large vanity and cabinets. Mirrored medicine cabinet, nice shower curtain and floor mats. Toilet paper and hair dryer provided. Bathroom houses the washer / dryer unit.
• In the enclosed Sun-room/Porch there is a large table that seats (6) and a comfortable sitting area as well to relax in the morning or after a long day at the beach or site seeing
• Dedicated high speed WiFi / Internet throughout the cottage
• Gas BBQ grill and (4) outdoor Adirondack chairs
• DVD’s and games as well as a complete collection of Tourist Information for Southern Maine
Please take note of the following IMPORTANT restrictions:
• Summer Village has a strict NO PETS policy for those renting cottages
• NO SMOKING is allowed inside the cottages at any time or in specified common areas
• Linens are NOT provided during your rental period so please bring your favorite sheets, pillow cases, towels and beach towels. Pillows, blankets and bedspreads are provided. Linens can be rented from a local service in town if desired. Contact landlord for information.
ABOUT THE COTTAGES AT SUMMER VILLAGE COMMUNITY
The Cottages at Summer Village is a gated 3-season cottage community just minutes away from the sandy beaches of Wells and Ogunquit Maine. It is located on former farm and forest land, tucked off Post Road and Route 1. The Cottages combine easy access to the beaches, restaurants, shopping and other amenities. Cottage are situated throughout the community for privacy while providing easy access to the many on-site amenities.
The community Trolley runs the perimeter of the complex during the summer from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm. During off-peak months, the Trolley runs on weekends only.Get the full listing »