** Please note that there are other vacation rentals on site, and there may be other travelers present during your stay **
Nestle in at 'Red Bird,' a vacation rental cabin in Weaverville, North Carolina. The studio for 4 is dog-friendly, has 1 bathroom, and calls the young - and young of heart - to enjoy its "Asheville Hipster" decor and modern amenities like a large flat-screen TV and hot tub. Ideally located at the end unit, 'Red Bird' offers additional privacy and easy access to walking trails.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Studio: Queen Bed | Loft: Futon
Start your morning with a freshly brewed cup of coffee, best enjoyed on the front patio porch swing. Revel in the peace and quiet of the surrounding forest - You may even have a few deer stop by!
Make your way inside to the fully equipped kitchen where you can whip up a delicious breakfast! The small dining table is the perfect spot to feast. Spend your day exploring the forest, meandering through the walking trails, and relaxing at 'Red Bird.'
As evening approaches, have a romantic night in. Cozy up by the fireplace or sip wine while lounging on the porch swing. End your night with a soak in the private hot tub!
Climb into the queen-sized bed or up to the futon in the loft. Catch the game or watch a show on the 42-inch flat-screen TV before you drift off to sleep.
-- THE LOCATION --
If you're a beer lover, you must spend a day in Asheville. "Beer City USA," as its known, is less than 15 miles from 'Red Bird' and is home to tiny nano-breweries, a tasting bar for exclusively wild and sour beers, organic operations, and even large breweries like New Belgium and Sierra Nevada.
Step back in time with a visit to George Vanderbilt's 250-room chateau. The Biltmore Estate, 15 miles away, was completed in 1895 and offers self-guided tours of the home and surrounding gardens, a winery with complimentary tastings, and seasonal farm-to-table restaurants, shops, and so much more.
Hit the slopes at Wolf Ridge Ski Resort! The family-friendly resort is about 20 miles away and provides year-round adventures like mountain biking, whitewater rafting, hiking, caving, and tons of trails for ski and snowboard enthusiasts.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, gas fireplace, 6-person private hot tub, park grill, in-unit laundry machines, 42-inch flat-screen TV with ESPN package, porch swing, community fire pit, complimentary toiletries, parking available for 2 vehicles, and more
- Staying with more than 4 guests? Consider booking the other units on the property (Evolve Listing 423740, 423189, 423191, 423394)
- Private Weaverville location less than 15 miles from Asheville, 25 miles from Biltmore Estate, and 20 miles from Wolf Ridge Ski Resort
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Asheville Regional Airport (~26 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Please note that there is are other vacation rental units on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Pet friendly with $40 per pet fee (dogs only, max 2 allowed)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered when booking multiple properties together, and with prior homeowner approval (Please contact Evolve for more information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »