** Please note that there are other vacation rental units on site, and there may be other travelers present during your stay **
Pack your bags for a peaceful mountain retreat at 'Elk Path,' a 2-bed, 1-bath vacation rental in Weaverville! With space for 4 plus Fido, this cozy cabin is perfect for those looking to get away, while still being minutes from Weaverville and Asheville. Whether you prefer a spot by the fireplace, porch swing, or private hot tub, this cabin will feel more like paradise!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Start each morning at 'Elk Path' with a cup of coffee and your loved one by your side on the porch swing. Aptly named, this cabin is sure to treat you to wildlife visitors and deer sightings!
Enjoy the fresh air with a walk about the 17-acre property. With multiple cabins, plus a community fire pit, Laurel Mountain Retreat encourages group outings and reunions with friends! Check the availability of the neighboring sites including Brookside, Chanterelle, Evergreen, and Red Bird.
Follow busy days with relaxing evenings inside the cabin. Watch the big game on the flat-screen cable TV, read a good book by the gas fireplace, or play a game with friends on the card table.
The kitchen is fully equipped with updated appliances to assist with those last-minute evening meals. Spice up your usual routine with a steak on the charcoal grill outside!
Round out the day with a soothing soak in the private 6-person hot tub. When you're ready to retire inside, 2 bedrooms await, each boasting a cozy queen-sized bed.
-- THE LOCATION --
Weaverville is the perfect place for outdoor enthusiasts and adventurers. Nearby you'll find zip lining, rafting, hiking, golfing, tennis, and even The Sliding Rock - a 60-foot natural water slide!
Drive just 10 miles to reach the French Broad River. Rent a paddleboard, kayak, canoe, or inner tube from French Broad Outfitters for some fun that the whole family will love!
Leave the hiking boots behind and visit the city! Travel 15 miles to Asheville, a lively city that boasts funky vibes, top-notch breweries, and multiple art districts. Sip brews at New Belgium, take a walking food tour, or visit the historic Biltmore Estate.
Bring your pups along when you explore downtown Weaverville and Asheville! Each city offers plenty of dog-friendly restaurants, festivals, and concerts to attend with your four-legged friend.
When the weather gets cold, pack up the ski gear and head to Wolf Ridge Ski Resort, just a 20-mile drive from the property.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable TV with the ESPN package, in-unit laundry machines, gas fireplace, private 6-person hot tub, charcoal grill, covered porch, second-floor deck, porch swing, community fire pit, parking for 2 vehicles, and more!
- Staying with more than 4 guests? Consider booking the other units on the property (Evolve Listing #423192, 423740, 423191, 423394)
- Fantastic location in Laurel Mountain Retreat - Enjoy 17 acres of natural landscape, while still being mere minutes from all the top attractions of Western North Carolina!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Asheville Regional Airport - 61 Terminal Dr #1, Fletcher, NC 28732, (~26 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $40 per pet fee (dogs only, max 2 allowed)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered when booking multiple properties together, and with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note that there are other vacation rental units on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »