** Please note that there are other vacation rental units on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay **
Enjoy every minute of your stay at this vacation rental cabin in Weaverville. The warm and welcoming 'Chanterelle' has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, sleeps 4, and is dog-friendly. Nestle in with your loved ones in front of the fireplace, enjoy a glass of wine while on the porch swing, and take in the natural beauty of the surrounding 17 acres of mountains and meadows!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Come home to 'Chantarelle' after a day spent in Asheville. Head to the fully equipped kitchen to prepare something delicious. Set the dining table and gather around with your loved ones to enjoy your meal.
Light the electric fireplace and grab a spot on the comfortable sofa where you can watch a show on the flat-screen TV and just unwind. If the great outdoors are calling your name, relax on the porch swing as the sun goes down or make friends with fellow travelers at the community fire pit.
End your night with a much-needed soak in the 6-person hot tub. Located on the back deck of 'Chanterelle,' you can enjoy peace, quiet, and privacy.
As you make your way inside to the bedrooms, you'll be greeted by cozy queen-sized beds and flat-screen TVs. Drift off to sleep with plans to sip coffee on the deck in the morning.
Groups are welcome at Laurel Mountain Retreat! This "Tiny Cabin Community" is ideal for reunions, retreats, and group gatherings. Check the availability of the neighboring cabins, including Brookside, Elk Path, Evergreen, and Red Bird!
-- THE LOCATION --
Savor life at a slower pace when you spend a day in downtown Weaverville. This perfect small town sits less than 5 miles away and promises plenty of charm and lots of sophistication. Peruse the shops and galleries and find antiques, arts and crafts, fishing supplies, clothing and accessories.
Explore all the fantastic things Ashville has to offer including breweries, street vendors, musicians, and festivals. This great city is less than 15 miles away and is also home to George Vanderbilt's 1895 grand chateau, the Biltmore Estate.
Stay active during your stay and paddle the French Broad River! Rent your paddleboard, kayak, canoe, or inner tubes at the family and dog-friendly French Broad Outfitters, just 10 miles from 'Chanterelle.'
Embrace the great outdoors at Wolf Ridge Ski Resort! This all-season resort is about 20 miles away and provides family-friendly adventures like mountain biking, whitewater rafting, hiking, caving, and tons of trails for ski and snowboard enthusiasts.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 3 flat-screen cable TVs with ESPN sports package, complimentary toiletries, 6-person hot tub, in-unit laundry machines, gas fireplace, community fire pit, charcoal park grill, porch swing, 2 furnished and covered decks, parking available for 2 vehicles, and more
- Staying with more than 4 guests? Consider booking the other units on the property , (Evolve Listing #423192, 423189, 423191, 423394)
- Serene Weaverville location less than 5 miles from downtown Weaverville, 15 miles away from Asheville, 10 miles from French Broad Outfitters, and 20 miles from Wolf Ridge Ski Resort
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Asheville Regional Airport - 61 Terminal Dr #1, Fletcher, NC 28732, (~26 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Please note that there are other vacation rental units on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Pet friendly with $40 per pet fee (dogs only, max 2 allowed)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered when booking multiple properties together, and with prior homeowner approval (Please contact Evolve for more information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »