* Monthly discounts between 12/1/2018 and 4/1/2019 are available now! *
This newly remodeled vacation rental condo in Lincoln is in the perfect location for those interested in outdoor activities in the White Mountains! Six travelers will love spending days in the mountains or at nearby children's attractions before returning to take a dip in the community pool. This 2-bedroom, 2-bath condo offers a back deck for enjoying the mountain air and a wood-burning stove to keep warm on chilly evenings!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed
Offering 1,200 square feet of open living space, updated appliances, and beautiful hardwood flooring, this condo isn't your typical mountain chalet; it feels like a boutique hotel! This condo is an end unit, providing privacy for all of your travel companions.
Kick back in the sunny living room and warm up next to the wood-burning stove while you watch a movie on the 42" flat-screen TV. The living room opens up into the kitchen and dining area, ensuring everyone has space to spread out.
As a guest at this condo, you'll have access to the community swimming pool for hours of fun in the sun during summer months. Free wireless internet access, books, a DVD library, and a host of board games give your family tons to do on those rare rainy afternoons.
When you're not eating out at one of the many downtown restaurants, stay in and cook your favorite recipes in the fully equipped kitchen. The spacious kitchen boasts new appliances and plenty of counter space; cooking for your group of 6 has never been so easy!
Step out onto the back deck after you finish your dinner to sip on a nightcap and watch the sun dip below the treeline! The furnished deck is the ideal spot to end the perfect day in the White Mountains.
Retreat to one of the 2 bedrooms when eyes grow heavy each evening. The master bedroom has a king-sized bed and private master bathroom, while the second bedroom features a queen bed and a twin-over-twin bunk bed. Each bedroom offers brand new, high-end plush mattresses for an optimal night's sleep!
-- THE LOCATION --
Set back on a quiet street, this condo is in the perfect location to unwind and relax after a day of adventures! Though you'll feel tucked away and secluded while you're in the condo, you'll be just minutes from the area's top attractions.
Spring and summer in the White Mountains offer a plethora of hiking, mountain biking, and fishing opportunities! Go for a trek through the forest to witness incredible mountain vistas, see local wildlife, and just enjoy the fresh New England air.
As temperatures drop and snow starts to fall, take a 1-mile drive to Loon Mountain Ski Resort for an unforgettable day of skiing or snowboarding. This popular resort offers 61 trails across 3 peaks - perfect for all skill levels. Waterville Valley Ski Resort, Cannon Mountain Ski Area, Bretton Woods, and many more skiing mountains await just right down the road from the condo.
Families traveling with children won't want to miss out on visiting the state's most popular theme park: Story Land! See fairytales come to life and ride family-friendly rides at this park, located just over 1 hour from the condo. Other can't miss attractions for the whole family include Clark's Trading Post, The Ice Castles, Whale's Tale Waterpark, Santa's Village and so much more!
After spending a day hiking, skiing, or at Story Land, take a 15-minute walk downtown to grab some grub at one of the tasty local restaurants. Black Mountain Burger Co., The Common Man, the Gypsy Cafe, and many more eateries are all within easy reach.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, access to a community pool and hot tub, free WiFi, deck with patio furniture, wood-burning stove (firewood not provided), 2 flat-screen TVs (1 Smart TV, 1 with a DVD player and streaming capabilities), central heating, full-sized washer and dryer, open parking, and much more!
- Monthly discounts between 12/1/2018 and 4/1/2019 are available now!
- Cable can be provided for long-term rentals upon request and with an additional charge
- Fabulous Lincoln location - 1 mile to Loon Mountain Resort, surrounded by outdoor activity options, and close to tons of family-friendly attractions
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Portland International Jetport - 1001 Westbrook St, Portland, ME 04102, (~92.4 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Guests will be responsible for the electricity bill if a stay exceeds 30 days
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »