Elevate your northeast retreat by staying at this gorgeous 5-bedroom, 3-bathroom Waterford vacation rental home! Situated on Alewife Cove, this waterfront oasis boasts sleeping for 10, several upscale furnishings, and an outdoor space with a bar and pergola. Bring your kayaks to explore the Long Island Sound, explore both Waterford and Ocean Beach Park, or check out the many attractions of southeastern Connecticut for a memorable trip to the coast!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed, Twin Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Bedroom 5: Twin-over-Queen Bunk Bed
Your sprawling 2,450-square-foot getaway boasts a separate entrance to the ground floor apartment, making it the ideal destination for 2 families or a reunion with the in-laws. This space includes 2 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom, a sunroom, and living area with a flat-screen cable TV. There's also a kitchenette with a full fridge, microwave, sink, and toaster.
Throughout the rest of the home, you'll find 3 more bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms, ensuring a private space for everyone to relax at the end of the day.
The second floor will quickly become the favorite hangout spot, as it features 2 living rooms with cozy furnishings and breezy beach-themed decor. If you'd like to plan out your next day's adventures, simply settle at the desk with your laptop. Others can unwind while watching the flat-screen cable TV.
Cooking endeavors await, both on the gas grill and in the fully equipped kitchen! Whether you're a stainless steel sorcerer or a grilling guru, the upscale appliances at your disposal make it easy to prepare a 5-star meal.
Convene at the large farm-style table located inside, or take your dining al fresco to the high top table on the patio. Afterward, mix up cocktails at the outdoor bar outfitted with a sink and mini-fridge, and admire the scenic Alewife Cove from the lounge chairs or furnished pergola. Outside you'll also find an outdoor shower!
If you brought your kayaks and paddle boards along, take them out for a sunset spin in the cove for the perfect end to your day! You can easily launch them in the water just steps away. From the deck or patio you can enjoy warm evenings, often comprised of live music echoing from the nearby park and watching fireworks fly high in the starry sky.
-- THE LOCATION --
Within mere minutes of the home are Waterford Beach Park and the more popular Ocean Beach Park, known for hosting an array of events like Cruise Night, Beach Blanket Movie Night, Trivia Night, and a Music Series! This nature area is brimming with many more amenities, including a swimming pool, boardwalk, and sandy beachfront.
Experience more of the area by perusing the shops and restaurants of New London or test your luck at Foxwoods or Mohegan Sun Casino. Closer to the home is Harkness Memorial State Park and the Eugene O'Neill Theater Center.
For some family fun, head to Splash Park or SuperCharged Indoor Karting and Trampoline. Just 30 minutes away is Mystic offering quaint shops, an aquarium, and river cruises!
If you don't feel like cooking, make your way over to Captain Scott's Lobster Dock, Paul's Pasta Shop, or Muddy Waters Cafe. To stay within 10 minutes of the home, grab a bite at The Yolk Cafe or On the Waterfront.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wet bar, outdoor wet bar, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, central heating and air conditioning, linens, towels, in-unit laundry machines, complimentary toiletries, beach chairs, towels, and an umbrella, a furnished deck, gas grill, furnished patio, a pergola, outdoor shower, driveway parking, and much more!
- Unbeatable Waterford Location - Situated on the water of Alewife Cove and just minutes from Ocean Beach Park, New London, and Mystic!
- Nearest Commercial Airports: T. F. Green Airport - 2000 Post Rd, Warwick, RI 02886 (~ 52.8 miles away)
Bradley International Airport - Schoephoester Rd, Windsor Locks, CT 06096 (~ 64.3 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- A fine of $1000 will be charged if evidence of smoking is found at the property
- No pets allowed
- A fine of $500 will be added if evidence of a pet is found at the property
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- A fine of $1000 will be charged to guests who host a party or large gathering
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »