Our spacious and cozy 900 sf. apartment is loved by tourists and business travelers! This gem provides all the amenities of a "HomeAway" from home, including:
- Private entrance with keyless touchpad for easy entry
- BRAND NEW luxurious heat regulating hybrid queen mattress, A GUEST FAVORITE!
- Large comfy leather sectional in a spacious living room with a 46" HDTV with 30 channels
- Queen deluxe double-high air bed with built-in pump, available at request for larger groups
- Recently remodeled kitchen with infrared cooktop, microwave, mini refrigerator/freezer, coffee maker, toaster, glassware, cutlery, cookware, dishwasher, etc.
- Complimentary self serve coffee to get your day of to a good start
- BRAND NEW in-unit washer and dryer, complimentary laundry supplies, iron and board, hangers and lots of closet space
- Quality linens, bath and face towels
- White noise machine for peaceful sleep
- Free wireless internet
- Ducted air conditioning - cooling and heating
- Extra fans and space heaters
- Shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion and hand soap provided
- Peaceful location in a friendly urban neighborhood with a city bus stop right out front that'll take you directly to the National Mall in 20 minutes
- Collection of local maps and current magazines
- Professionally cleaned before every new arrival
LOCATION & GETTING AROUND
Conveniently located right off DC's most prominent defining artery (North Capitol Street), offers a great launching point for DC/MD/VA work commutes or exploring the area. The 64 bus line is right outside the door and takes you directly to the National Mall, Smithsonians, Convention Center and much more. Only 12 min. walk to Ft. Totten metro station and 15 min. walk to Petworth metro station. The neighborhood usually has ample car share, scooter and bike share available.
Petworth is safe, thriving and one of DC's newest up-and-coming neighborhoods and was recently named one of the best neighborhoods for night time dining by the Washington Post. Upshur St. offers an array of brand new restaurants in a one-tenth of a mile strip, and several multicultural great eats and bars along Georgia Ave. and Kennedy St.
Only a few minutes from several historical sites and parks including: President Lincoln's Cottage, Old Soldier's Home Golf Course, Rock Creek Church Parish, Grant Circle Park and Sherman Circle Park.
1 block away from essential amenities (grocery store, laundromat, liquor store), and several other grocery stores nearby (Yes, Organic, Safeway, Walmart).Get the full listing »