1st floor guest suite
House overlooks the ocean and Cards Pond.
Steps from private beach.
Beautiful secluded location.
Bird watchers’ and nature lovers’ paradise.
Watch the sunrise and set over the ocean.
Two bedrooms, one full bathroom 1 outdoor shower.
Completely renovated in 2015.
Large windows, bright open space.
Bocsh washing machine and dryer.
Viking stainless steel dishwasher, stove, refrigerator and microwave.
Sheets, bathroom towels and hair dryer provided.
Manicured and overflowing garden and grounds.
Private on-site parking for two cars.
Sleeps four people.
No smoking/No pets.
Things to do:
• Browning Beach, steps away from home to this private beach.
• Trustom Pond Wildlife Refuge (1.8 miles) – great walking/hiking paths.
• Steps from Theatre by the Sea. Walk to live theatre and dinner at the Bistro.
• Deep Hole, sheltered reef break, great surfing. (1.0 mile)
• Ocean Mist Beach Bar and The Pub at Matunuck. (1.3 miles). Located right on the ocean.
• Vanilla Bean Ice Cream Shop- walking distance (1.0 mile).
• Sea View Market (1.0 mile).
• Children’s playground (1.0 mile).
• Several golf courses nearby.
• Surrounded by historic towns of Wakefield, Narragansett, Wickford, Westerly and Newport.
• Ferry to Block Island from the town of Galilee (12 miles).
• Ferry to Martha’s Vineyard from Quonset Point Terminal (17 miles).
• T. F. Green International Airport (30 miles).
• Foxwoods Resort Casino and outlets (30miles).
• Mohegan Sun Resort Casino (39 miles).Get the full listing »