Spend your next vacation in a tropical paradise at this 2-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental house in Waikoloa Village - this includes the Ohana Suite which is a separate unit on the property. Together, the main house and Ohana suite provide accommodations for 5. Enjoy lounging at the pool after a lovely afternoon teeing off at scenic golf courses. Waialea Beach is just a 25-minute drive up the island for scenic snorkeling and sunbathing!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Futon | Lanai: Queen Futon
Studio: 2 Twin Beds
The landscaping in the yard is top-notch with Plumeria trees and a compost garden. Pick fresh fruit from the papaya and banana trees for breakfast.
Take a break from the sun and unwind on the plush furnishings in the open living room. Keep up with your favorite shows on the flat-screen TV while you book a tour using the wireless internet.
Pick up some fresh fish and throw them on the stainless steel gas grill for an afternoon barbecue you won't soon forget. Tasty sides can be made with ease in the fully equipped kitchen complete with sleek appliances, granite countertops, and beautiful cabinetry.
Spend the rest of the day at the beach and when the sun sets, return home to rinse off in the outdoor shower and prepare for bed. A comfy queen bed and flat-screen TV highlight the master bedroom. Additional sleeping arrangements can be found on the 2 queen futons in the lanai and living room.
Two travelers can retreat to the Ohana Suite outfitted with 2 twin beds.
-- THE LOCATION --
Put on your bathing suit, grab the provided boogie boards and umbrellas, and make your way to Waikoloa Beach! Rent kayaks, snorkel, scuba dive, or work on your vacation tan at this superb beach. Be sure to check out the Kuu Alii Fishpond next door which was once used to farm fresh fish many years ago.
Golfers can take a quick 5 minute trip to Waikoloa Village Golf Club to play the Robert Trent Jones Jr.-designed course. Tee off with views of 5 volcanoes and the Kohala coastline at the second oldest course on the Big Island.
Browse the shops at Waikoloa Highlands Shopping Center and pick up a souvenir to take home with you. More shopping can be found 15 minutes away at The Shops at Mauna Lani, Kings' Shops, and Queens' MarketPlace. For those nights you don't want to cook at home, dine on local Hawaiian fare at CanoeHouse or fresh seafood at Brown's Beach House Restaurant.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, 2 flat-screen TVs, a screened-in lanai, spacious yard, pool, stainless steel gas grill, boogie boards, beach umbrella, and more
- Peaceful Waikoloa Village location - Close to shopping, restaurants, beaches, snorkeling, scuba diving, kayaking, fishing, boat tours, golfing, hiking, helicopter tours, and more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Kona International Airport - 73-200 Kupipi St, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, (~26.7 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- The Ohana Suite is included with your rental reservationGet the full listing »