Aloha from Nina and Ken’s Vacation Rental
Registered with the State of Hawaii.
State Transient Accommodation Tax ID # TA-169-051-5456-01. 14.75% Tax will be added to posted rate.
84-664 Ala Mahiku Street, #184A, Waianae, HI 96792
2 Bedroom Condo
Near Famous uncrowded Makaha Beach.
Secure gated community
Nearby golf course
Nearby Ocean Sport Fishing
Kaena Point State Park Hike
Definitely not Waikiki
Peaceful Hawaiian countryside living.
Peacocks walk freely on the property.
AIR CONDITIONED - There is a Window Air Conditioner in the Living Room and ceiling fan in each bedroom.
Unit is a ground floor unit which means you get a full lanai (porch) and don’t have to walk up a lot of stairs. There are three steps up to the unit so not wheelchair accessible.
There is a safe to store your valuables and passports.
Unit has Wi-FI and assigned parking..
Living Room has queen size sofa bed and TV with basic Cable and Apple TV. We provide a Netflix account. Bring your own Hulu or Amazon accounts and use the Apple TV to watch.
Kitchen is fully equipped. Microwave, Dishwasher, Ice maker, Kurig Coffee Maker.
Master Bedroom has TV, ceiling fan and queen size bed.
Second bedroom has two twin beds and ceiling fan.
Laundry Facilities (We will provide a Laundry Card for use in the Laundry - You will have to go to the office at the gate to charge it. There is a machine to load the card with money. Machine will take $5, $10, or $20 bills)
Included in the unit are:
Small beach tent
24 hour check in.
Gated community with 24 hour guard service.
Keyless Entry - Code provided with directions to condo shortly before your arrival.
Guests need to register their car at the office for a parking pass.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
We live on this side of the island and are usually 30 minutes away in an emergency. You can call us 24/7 for any emergency. For routine questions we will respond as soon as possible.
We are not a management company. This is our own vacation condo and we are sharing it with others when we aren't using it.
Ken grew up on this side of the island and both Nina and Ken love it. In our opinion, the Waianae Coast has the best beaches and weather on Oahu and Makaha Beach is the best of the best. It is a short 15 minute walk or a few minute drive from the condo. Makaha is a place where you can get the true feeling for what it means to live Aloha in Hawaii.
Use the condo as home base for excursions to Waikiki, Pearl Harbor, and other Oahu attractions. Then return to your quiet home away from home rather than the noise and confusion of Waikiki.
Surf, Snorkel, Hike, Swim, Paddle board, Deep Sea Fish, Shore Fish, Relax, Watch Sunsets, Enjoy life.
You can do it all here in Makaha.
We have free parking for one rental car in an assigned space.
There is also an award winning bus system that stops right outside the gate if you prefer to take public transportation. Most buses have bicycle racks.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
Legal Vacation Rental licensed with the State of Hawaii.
State Transient Accommodation Tax ID # TA-169-051-5456-01
Not suitable for pets
No parties or events
Check-in is after 3PM
- Please take off dirty footwear prior to entry.
- Please turn off lights, fans and air conditioner when leaving the condo.
- Please close all doors and windows when leaving to prevent rain damage.
- Please take out garbage, wash and out away dishes when checking out.
- Check-in is normally after 3PM. Early check in may be available depending on previous bookings.
- THE CONDO ASSOCIATION HAS RULES WHICH NEED TO BE OBSERVED:
- Please do not leave anything out on the balcony at any time.
- Do not hang towels on the balcony
- No smoking in unit or in the stairwells.
- Smoking IS allowed on the Lanai/Balcony BUT do not throw butts or matches off the balcony. This can result in a fine.
- Pull into the parking space forward (not reversed),
- Do not leave shoes outside the door.
- No Excess noiseGet the full listing »