Discover your own island paradise at the 'Mamane House,' a 3-bedroom, 2-bath Volcano vacation rental house, which sleeps 8 adults and 4 additional youth on ground mattresses. Offering a tranquil picnic space, a large backyard and all the necessary comforts of home, this tropical abode is the perfect choice for family vacations or romantic getaways. Plus, it's just minutes from Volcano National Park, Kilauea State Recreation Area, and under an hour from Kehena Black Sand Beach and about an hour from the world's newest black sand beach at Isaac Hale Beach Park!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Living Room: 2 Twin Pune'es | Additional Sleeping: 4 tri-fold ground mattresses, 3 pack-&-play cribs
Upon arrival, you’ll be instantly charmed by the classic island home, nestled on a half-acre lot filled with native Ohi’a trees and giant Hapu’u tree ferns. A quaint picnic area and large backyard offer fantastic exterior relaxing spots for the entire family to spend time unwinding after long days at the beach.
Inside, the home boasts a sunny living room with plush couches, home office area and a flat-screen TV for entertainment in your downtime. The fully equipped kitchen offers an eat-in breakfast bar, perfect for keeping the chef of the group company while they prepare post-beach feasts! The tap water is run through dual sediment filters and an Ultra-Violet filter to ensure clean water throughout the home.
A second family room and 4-person dining table provide further gathering areas for catching up on that much-needed R&R. There is also a folding table with 4 folding chairs for additional dining space or playing games.
-- THE LOCATION --
Nestled along the tree-lined slope of Kīlauea Volcano, this cozy home offers an unrivaled vantage point for accessing all that the area has to offer, including Volcano National Park and Kilauea State Recreation Area 3 miles away! Spend your days hiking, biking, and bird watching under the dappled shade of native flora and fauna.
Nāhuku - Thurston Lava Tube is less than 10 miles away and can be a fun destination to scope out. It is located in a tropical forest area featuring a long, subterranean cave formed by ancient flowing lava.
With easy access to Mamalahoa Highway (Hwy 11), this home is less than an hour away from exploring the vibrant town of Hilo or sunning yourself on the famous black sand beaches of the south. Golf enthusiasts will want to bring their clubs, as the Volcano Golf & Country Club is only a hop, skip and a jump away!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Special promotion! *Gift bag provided with local fruits, coffee and treats for stays of 4 nights or longer*
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private half-acre property with lush native trees and foliage, free 400 Mbps WiFi, 4 ceiling fans, a propane heating stove, a folding table with 4 folding chairs for additional dinning and game playing space, 2 flat-screen TVs, Amazon FireTV streaming access with Alexa Voice Remote for all your viewing needs, beach chairs, snorkel gear, boogie boards, coolers, bocce ball, propane warming stove, bedroom clocks w/ USB chargers, quaint picnic area, high chair, 3 Pack-n-Plays and baby door gate, ample gated driveway parking and more!
- Fantastic Volcano location situated at a 3,500-foot elevation along the tree-lined slope of Kīlauea Volcano, with easy access to Volcano National Park
- You’ll be merely steps from the dappled shade of native Ohi’a trees and giant Hapu’u tree ferns
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Hilo International Airport (~ 26.7 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties or large gatherings by exception, must be approved by the owners
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Longer term rentals (10 days or more) negotiable at a reduced rate
- Please note that although there is no air conditioning, the property sits above 3,000 feet with trade winds that keep the property nice and cool, as well as the homeowner recently installed extra insulation
- Additional fees and taxes may applyGet the full listing »