Please note: Most of my villas are 1BR+2BA unit described below. Though some I have booked with points are Premium Studio Villas -- very spacious with 550 square feet, that also sleep 4 adults, King Heavenly Bed and extremely comfortable pull-out queen sofa. Please verify unit for your dates before booking.
The 1-Bedroom 2-Bath Villa is approximately 850 square feet and provides the ideal setting to rejuvenate your body and mind. The following features enhance your sense of renewal on this island paradise: angled floor plan with one bath, king Heavenly bed in the upstairs loft bedroom with it's own private marble master bathroom, living area with very comfortable queen sofa bed, 32-inch flat-screen TV, cable, DVD player and Bose Wave AM/FM radio, dining area with seating for four, fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar, self-cleaning oven, microwave oven, refrigerator with icemaker, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, blender and dinnerware, washer and dryer. Your own private balcony with spectacular ocean views and views of Little St. James. Central air conditioning, contemporary furnishings, and in-room safe.
Fully air conditioned, thermostatically controlled
King-size Heavenly Bed and a queen-size convertible sofa
Fully-furnished including a 32-inch flat-screen TV with 32-channel cable service; also, a DVD player, AM/FM radio, and audio CD player
High speed Internet access, both hardwired and wireless. There is no additional charge for this Internet access regardless of your connect time.
Balcony with spectacular view of Great Cruz Bay and Little St. James Island.
Kitchen includes: bar with two stools; glasses, dishes, and tableware for four; microwave oven; stove and conventional oven; refrigerator with icemaker; toaster, coffee maker, and blender; complete set of pots, pans, and bowls for food preparation; dishwasher
Clothes washer and dryer
Master bathroom with marble, granite and heavenly shower.
Second bathroom has a marble-tiled floor and includes a tub with shower
Housekeeping, towel and linen service provided mid-stay.
Guests in our Villa will have complete access to all Westin St John Resort amenities but, as the guest of a Westin Villa owner, you do not have to pay the resort fee that is normally charged to Westin hotel guests.
Included at no extra charge are:
- High speed internet service
- "Iguana" shuttle to all areas of the property
- Non-powered water toys -- sailboats, floats, pedal boats, stand-up paddleboards, sea kayaks
- Kitchen supplies -- Starbucks coffee, paper towels, dishwasher detergent, dish liquid
- Beach towels and chaise lounges
- Water trampoline and floating climbing mountain
- 1/4 acre main pool with waterfall
- Large ocean beach with ample chaise lounges, palm trees and chair-side bar service
- High speed wireless Internet access - in room and throughout the resort
- Fitness Center
- Concierge Service
- 6 lighted tennis courts
- Outdoor movies at the main pool
- Pool games
Available onsite at the Westin St. John Resort at an extra charge if desired:
- Tennis Lessons
- Room Service
- Spa Services
- Ferry service and boat charters
- Westin Kids Club
- Wave-runner or motor dingy rental
- Scuba Lessons or trips
- Snorkeling trips
- Sunset sails on large catamaran sailboat
- Onsite car and Jeep rental by the day or weekGet the full listing »