We were so very fortunate that our Villa didn't sustain any damage during the September 2017 hurricanes and is as beautiful as ever. We welcome you to come see for yourself, make yourself at home and help support the local economy!
We are proud to say that Blue Dreams Villa is managed by us, the owners and is in no way affiliated with Point Pleasant Resort! Our Board of Directors requires us to tell you specifically that "our property is an independently operated villa rental located within the Point Pleasant Villa Owners Association (PPVOA) Condominium Property but is not part of the Resort Hotel Program." We thank them for making us point this out because the biggest and best difference between renting directly with us and a unit only available through the Resort Hotel Program is that we’re able to hyper focus on just one rental at a time – YOURS! We can also GUARANTEE that THIS is the property you'll get when you arrive! Please keep in mind that all units on the resort are independently owned so no two are alike. With our location, layout, renovation, and furnishings we strongly feel we're competitively priced and a great value, and we hope you think so too!
The most frequently asked question is "How far is the beach?" Since our villa is located on the hilltop, that means we have the most amazing views of St John and the British Virgin Islands and we also enjoy the wonderful trade wind breezes, but it also means we're furthest from our secluded and cozy on-site Sugar Beach which can be reached via a 10 minutes walk, driving your rental car or taking the complimentary on-site shuttle. However, why limit yourself to just one beach? Our east end location also means we're less than five minutes from three great beaches (Coki, Lindquist and Sapphire), eight minutes from two more (at the Secret Harbor and Elysian Resorts), and only 15 minutes from world famous Magens Bay Beach (a must see while on island!).
When creating your vacation rental, our goal was to provide you with a luxurious but comfortable rental villa, and we’ve taken great care to create a relaxing environment where you can feel completely at home with decorative touches, high-end furnishings, luxurious linens, commercial grade patio furniture, a fully equipped kitchen…all the conveniences and feel of home and maybe even more!
Since we only have one unit to focus on, it’s easy to maintain our high standards and make sure everything will be in order for you upon arrival to ensure a delightful experience during your stay. Our guests have thanked us over and over for the helpful and timely customer service that we’re happy to provide both before your arrival and during your stay; in fact, they often say we go “above and beyond!” We've made the decision to independently manage our property because we truly enjoy interacting with our guests and hearing that what we’ve created has made an impact on their lives.
We’ve spent a lot of time on St. Thomas exploring the island to discover the hidden gems, trying a multitude of restaurants to find those we can personally recommend, and going on excursions to seek out those that offer our guests the best experience, excellent value and customer service so we can be your personal concierge and share our findings with you!
We’re also happy to provide items for your exclusive personal use that aren’t shared with the guests of dozens of villas participating in the Resort Hotel Program, among which are complimentary use of your own snorkel gear, beach towels, beach chairs, cooler, pool saddles, and yoga mats and CDs during your stay. Regardless, just like everyone else on the resort you'll have access to all three pools, the beach, the gym, the on-site shuttle, and both restaurants.
Guests who book with the Resort Hotel Program pay a Resort Fee, but why pay for things you have no intention of using and feeling like you're stuck from going elsewhere since since you've already paid for them? As our guest you'll feel you have the flexibility of checking out the water activities available at locations all around the island and explore numerous different beaches and experience more of what St. Thomas and St. John have to offer!
Since April 2014 we spent almost three months renovating and replacing everything in our villa so it’s practically brand new! You’ve probably seen other villas for rent on this resort as well as other resorts on St. Thomas, but I’d like to point out all the things we have to offer that makes us UNIQUE (other units may have some of these things, but we have them ALL!). Our villa has:
• An on-island representative available for your assistance
• Been totally renovated in June 2014 so EVERYTHING is updated! (over $60k renovation)
• A private balcony
• Is located on “The Hilltop” and catches the trade wind breeze so you don’t need the air conditioner as often, and the view is to die for!
• Travertine floors throughout
• An oversize shower with a tankless hot water unit (no running out of hot water!)
• Complimentary salon quality Bumble & Bumble shampoo and conditioner provided
• A 30’ peaked ceiling with exposed beams for a wonderful West Indian atmosphere
• A loft bedroom with an ocean view from your West Indian four poster king size bed
• A Simmons Envy Plush comforpedic king size memory foam mattress
• The air conditioner unit on the wall directly above the bed and a ceiling fan right over the bed, all for your cooling comfort needs
• A secure digital front entry lock with your unique code – the ultimate in security with no need to keep track of keys
• High end designer furnishings throughout
• Even the locals are in awe of our unique Great Room ceiling fan!
• An oh-so-comfortable commercial grade patio furniture sectional with thick cushions – a wonderful spot for morning coffee, afternoon nap or evening cocktail
• A bar height patio table with four swivel chairs so you can see over the railing for an unobstructed view while you enjoy your meals and/or cocktails
• An extremely comfortable American Leather Comfort Sleeper queen size sleeper sofa with a gel mattress
• An insanely equipped kitchen with a 24” ceramic cooktop range and everything a gourmet chef will need
• Complimentary welcome basket of goodies including coffee and pastries
• A 50” Samsung HD TV with sound bar
• A chest full of pool and beach toys galore, including very nice snorkel gear
• Free WiFi
• Light diffusing window treatments so you don’t wake up at 6:00 AM!
We enjoy sailing so you’ll notice we’ve decorated with subtle nautical touches here and there, and the color selection was inspired by the mesmerizing ever changing view that’s the focal point of our condo (the walls are the color of shallow water and the floors are the colors of sand).
As the owners of your villa, we are 100% invested in YOUR experience and doing everything we can to ensure you have everything you need to have an amazing vacation. We’re very proud of our villa and we hope you’ll settle in, relax, unwind and create memories that will last a lifetime. Our goal is to create such an exceptional experience that you never want to leave, but we'll be excited and honored to welcome you back year after year!
Blue Dreams Villa, D-30
Independently owned and operated
Located within the community of Point Pleasant but not affiliated in any way with Point Pleasant ResortGet the full listing »