Don’t get landlocked into a villa on the islands. Book this catamaran and float in luxury!
The charter fee includes the services of a Captain and Crew, meals, standard ship’s bar, fuel, and all expenses related to running of the vessel and use of on-board sports equipment!
It would be a shame if you booked a land vacation and did not try out this floating villa. Why be land locked and have to rent or book day charters when you could book a floating villa like this Lagoon 560 and wake up in a new island every day!
Luxury at its best. Price competitive when booking large groups.
New 2016 Lagoon catamaran that is 56ft!
Accommodates 12 guests in 5 cabins with 5 en-suite head/showers and 2 cabins for crew.
Luxury and well-appointed cabins with ocean view and maximum privacy. 5th Cabin has upper and lower bunk beds for single adults or kids/teenagers. All 4 other cabins have queen cabins with water views. 5 Bathrooms are equipped with sit down shower -glass doors and walk around beds.
2 additional crew berths available for captain & chef or guests.
Designed by world's premium brand - Lagoon. Air conditioned throughout.
Galley well equipped with fridge/freezer & dual sinks. Oven. Large counter space that overlooks salon and cockpit with maximum views due to vertical windows and sliding door leading to cockpit.
Lagoon 560 S2: the art of hospitality
- practical design and on-deck safety
- elegant and functional use of space
- comfort and efficient performance
- vertical glazing for better protection against the sun and optimal space and height below deck
- gull-wing bridge deck with two steps for greater comfort in heavy seas
- VPLP design: performance under sail guaranteed!
- And the signature of Nauta Design for elegance, comfort and luxury
- the fly bridge is a veritable upper-deck saloon (access via closable stairway). Its helm station provides perfect visibility and includes a magnificent spot for sunbathing at the rear
- the cockpit is fully protected from the sun and sea spray and is on the same level as the galley cuisine (centre galley version), saloon and chart table. Includes large sliding glass door
- large and practical foredeck cockpit
- transom platforms specially designed for safe boarding
- the cockpit is directly accessible from the owner's cabin (starboard) and guest cabin (port)
- owner's cabin includes office, separate washroom and direct access to the cockpit
- guest cabins include VIP accommodation with separate washrooms
- saloon includes L-shaped galley separated by a stowage unit that can also accommodate a TV set on the saloon side
- the chart table is forward-facing, and comes with fold-away control board for electronics. The new electronic control station on the Lagoon 560 S2 is simple, user-friendly and efficient.
- the vast hull lights ensure exceptional natural lighting in the cabins
- the indirect lighting in the saloon and cabins provides effective yet restful lighting
- the engine compartments are separated from the living area and perfectly sound-proofed
This luxurious, powerful, exceptional and modern way designed fast-cruising catamaran is ideal for clients who enjoy the comfort of specious catamaran cabins & luxury of the equipment.
Rent paddleboards, kayaks and more. This Lagoon 56 is a Luxury Catamaran that is the most sought after in the Caribbean to charter for your sailing vacation. It is not advised to actually book a land vacation because you do not get the opportunity to visit all of the dozens of islands. Do it in style and book the Lagoon 560 sailing catamaran 'Grande Dame' in the BVI. Only need to book 1 catamaran due to her size and beam and can accommodate large groups or even 2 - 3 families!
NEW 2016 MODEL LOCATED IN THE HEART OF ROAD TOWN. CLOSE DISTANCE FROM FERRIES.
• 4 Double Cabins & 1 Twin Bunks and 5 Freshwater Heads
• 2 Single Cabins in V-Berth
• Generator and Air Conditioning
Autopilot, GPS plotter, wind instrument, tridata, cameras under flybridge, VHF, electronic engine throttles and rudder joystick, bow thruster, inverter, service and engine batteries, hydraulic davits, water heater.
Galley and Cockpit:
2x refrigerator, ex freezer, dishwasher, microwave, 5 burner stove, cockpit fridge, bathing platform, 2x aft showers.
Water capacity: 960lt
Fuel capacity: 1.300lt
Beam: 9,44 m/31'
Draft: 1,5 m/ 4'11''
Catamarans are extremely stable, allowing for more freedom to move and play on deck. They are favored for family trips particularly with younger children. They have seating aft, in the saloon and usually on the boat giving your group room to spread out.
We do have many other types of catamarans and monohulls that we can offer you at different budgets and size. We can offer the entire Lagoon range or perhaps sailing yachts from Beneteau, Jeanneau and Nautitech. We have a total of 20 yachts in our fleet! Pricing can vary depending on type of yacht you charter in the BVI’s and time of year. We can assist all you need and if you prefer to have a sailing vacation that includes provisions we can include it on Tilda, Lagoon 52 or a different yacht.
Our Charters begin at 12 pm. All the yachts are professionally maintained and kept clean with very thorough turnarounds in between charters.
Available for yacht charter and rental in Tortola, BVI. Charter this catamaran and save up to 15% if you contact me to book. Lagoon 56 sailing catamaran built by Lagoon is the world's premium brand in catamarans. Don't miss you chance to sail on the crystal clear waters of the caribbean. Yacht Rental is well worth it and can offer you a fantastic sailing vacation!Get the full listing »