It is a spacious room that comes with its own bathroom, The basic furnishing such as a bed, a wardrobe with mirror, table dining with knife, spool, fork, tissue.
Below amenities are to ensure your best experience:
- A cozy double bed with pillows, clean blanket and bed sheet.
- A closet with hangers and inside lockers for your private belongings.
- Table & chairs.
- A medium fridge with FREE jams, butter & sauce.
- Kettle & FREE teabags, instant coffee.
🌟 Free instant Noodle Cup.
- Private bathroom with bathtub, toiletries, shower gel, shampoo.
- Hair dryer, iron & iron board.
- FREE WiFi & cleaning service
---------- 𝔾𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 ----------
-The main street is fully packed of restaurants from different cuisines; many café, desserts, shops, ATMs, banks, barbershop and spas. What we love about the area is that its peaceful and not so busy as backpacker area. Don't mind to explore the small streets and alleys (this is the typical Vietnamese) you can be amazed by many interesting places and street foods as well.
- Closest to our house is the Le Van Tam park, which is a nice place to relax, have yourself some exercises, or even get to know the locals!
- 5 mins on foot to 2 convenient stores, 10 mins to big super market
- 5 mins to ancient Tan Dinh market. This market is fun, can be crowded at times but is not pushy and has a definite friendly vibe where tourists are welcome. The price is cheap. Surrounding area is full of delicious and various street food and it opens 24 hours!
- 10 ~ 15 mins to get to many tourist attractions:
Bui Vien backpacker area
Nguyen Hue pedestrain street
Jade Emperor pagoda
Tan Dinh church
Notre Damn Catheral
Saigon Central Post office
Ben Thanh Market
Signature building with Sky deck: Bitexco
War remnants museum
MallsGet the full listing »