Hi there! I'm Min. Nice to meet you and Welcome to Citadel Homestay.
At present, I'm working for a project in Malaysia and my mom - Anh Tuyet, who has experienced in Tourism industry for more than 20 years, decided to have a try in being a host to provide you all the best experiences when staying in Hue City.
Citadel Homestay is located in a very local and peaceful place inside The Imperial City - great place to enjoy a typically daily life in this ancient city with a bunch of food vendors and fresh markets around. Only 5 minutes of walking to reach to the Imperial City, 10 minutes to gas station and other beautiful places.
- We have 3 warm, cozy, comfortable and well equipped rooms. One with private toilet and the other two with shared toilet.
- Amazing terrace to chill out with a hot cup of coffee in every fresh morning or cool beers during night time.
- HOT HOT HOT!!! I'm also a music player, composer. So the Music Room with nice piano, electric guitar and acoustic guitar is for your artist souls to express your passions with us.
- We also provide some nice choices for your breakfast with Beef Noodles, Omelette with breads, and Special Vietnamese Coffee.
- For Dinner, if you wanna try typical taste of a local family meal, we'd love to provide you a warm dinner with many traditional foods such as Spring rolls, Grilled pork, Hue sweet dessert soup... and you can try your hand to cook with us too!! ^^
- Kitchen, garden, living room, balcony, terrace
- Free washing machine to use
- Music instruments and books
- Facilitate to rent motorbikes with good price
**Interaction with guests**
- I'm now working abroad but my mom staying here can speak English basically and French very well, we can help everything you need and have good recommendations about where to go, what to eat with the local price... But if any issues, feel free to contact me anytime via WhatsApp, messenger or email and I'll try to reply asap
**Other things to note**
- My mom has experiences in Tourism industry and can facilitate you to book good tours.
- I'm a local so I do know what the best here to do, especially lifestyle by night in Hue. And will share with you all!!Get the full listing »