A private bedroom on and bathroom in our cozy, yet modern apartment on 9th floor, especially a beautiful city view. It is located about 10-15mins to the downtown , with easy access to many attractions by bus or walking or any vehicles. Our location is an ideal place for enjoying HCMC. Choosing your Ho Chi Minh accommodation with us, you can enjoy a cup of coffee while you are watching the countryside and the city views on 9th floor and enjoy the relaxing atmosphere. Guests can completely enjoy their privacy.
-About 2km to backpacker/touristy area in central.
-We do have many easy ways to access and visit many varieties of tourist attractions easily ( Ben Thanh Market, Re-unification Palace, Notre Dame Church, Botanical Garden, War Museum, Central Post Office, Opera House, History museum, etc ... )
- Easy bus line to get Binh Tay Market , Ben Thanh Market, Jade Padoda , China Town, Mien Tay Bus Station to the Mekong Delta.
- Local bus can take you to the famous Cu Chi Tunnel.
-No.152 Bus line can be easy access to my house from the airport. And also from my house to airport as well.
- Uber and Grab Taxi are available to access.
We have also a full-time travel desk to serve in-house guests for all travel information.
Special Offers :
- A free Motorbike to getting around during your stays with me .
-We would love to do a free airport Pick-Up if you guys stay over 1 week with us.
-Having Fun with many Vietnamese students who love to exchange the difference cultures as well while they are learning how to catch the English conversation.
The free Ho Chi Minh tour with Vietnamese student on requests.
-Cooking class on requests.
**We are offering a variety of services and facilities to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
- Bus / Train / AirPlane Tickets at the Local deals for better prices.
- Room Service on requests.
- Foreign Currency Exchange
- Tour/Travel Desk
- Car/Motorbike/ Bicycle Rental
- Airport Transfers
- Cozy Ambiance and Professional Hosts
- Free Excellent Wifi
- Indoor kitchen for all your cooking needs
*** Please note: I wanted to be a responsive host, so any booking or inquiries will be replied with in 6 hours or earlier. I am working at my listing 8 hours per day from 10am to 6pm(local time) including weekend. Any response from me receiving after that time. Please let me know, I would like to give my guests a free of charge night without any reason. I know that is a strictly agreement with myself. But hopefully, It would assist me to train myself professionally.Get the full listing »