Spacious,Bright, River, Balcony, Clean & stay in golden Korean town area in Ha Noi
・Near Big C Market, Hanoi Center point,Vincom Nguyen Chi Thanh, Royal City
・DAILY CLEANING 2 TIMES/ WEEK (upon request)
・Taxi 24 hrs services
・Free WiFi, Fully Air-conditioned
・Convenience store (Vinmart, Bakery, Restaurant)
・Check in : after 14:00
Check out: before 12:00
Our apartment (150 m2) is a fully furnished fully furnished, complete privacy, quiet and secure
- Bedroom: 2 bedrooms with Queen bed with 100% cotton, TV, iron, wardrobe and clothes hangers are provided.
- Living room: Balcony, Smart led TV and Leather sofa with the Fancy City view.
- Bathroom: hot water, towels, hair dryer toilet papers, soap, shampoo and shower set are all provided.
- KITCHEN: large fridge, microwave, stove, kettle along with cooking utensils, full dinner set and glasses.
The apartment is automatically locked with a passcode. I will text (or email) you the passcode 1 day before your arrival. You can use this passcode to enter the house. The Resident's Access Cards will be leave on reception. Please bring this card with you as it is needed to access the building. When check out, please leave the card on the TV cabinet in the living room and close the door, turn off the light and air condition when you leave. The apartment is all yours with 24/7 entrance and no curfew.
Interaction with guests
I am glad to help you during your stay if you have any concerns or need any information about the apartment or where to go in the city, you can reach me through my mobile, Viber, Messenger, IMessage, (Hidden by Airbnb) for fast supporting and efficiency in communication.
Other things to note
Please read the house rules carefully & agree before booking. Please kindly let us know if you have any question.
1. CHECK IN: after 2:00 PM CHECK OUT: before 12:00
Flexible check in/out time depends on calendar availability. Please let us know in advance.
2. ONLY REGISTERED GUESTS ARE ALLOWED IN THE APARTMENT. According to local law, we must register our Airbnb guests with the building management & local authorities. The hosts and building management have the right to turn away unregistered guests at any time, no questions asked. STRICTLY NO OVERNIGHT GUESTS.
3. By law i do need to receive a copy of the passport of all the people that will stay in the apartment. This is for safety reasons. You will be responsible for anything that gets damaged, even though it happened because of someone you invited.
4. NO SMOKING and NO PARTIES!
EXCESS CLEANING: $ 100 fine, or applicable costs if more, if we find smoking smell in the flat.
5. NO DRUGS and NO Protitution!Get the full listing »