If you are visiting Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam and you would like to stay in a cozy apartment as your home, feel free to email me! I love hosting and making people feel comfortable, so if there is anything I can do to make your stay more enjoyable, please let me know.
This is 5-star PHU MY HUNG APARTMENT located on the 34th floor in Phu My Hung, District 7.
The apartment has a fully equipped kitchen, 2 korea style bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with hot water (water pressure is very high) and a stylishly decorated living room with beautiful city view where you can crash and rest after a long day strolling around.
- Steps to the bus, supermarket and shopping mall
- Great restaurants, bars/pubs, cafes, just steps away
- Quiet and safe family friendly location
- Proactive support from your host
- 40Mb high speed fiber optic Internet (Wifi included)
- Coffee, tea, soft drink, mineral water and snack provided
- 1 King-sized bed (200X180) and 1 Queen-sized bed (200X160)
- Single size foldable mattress in the living room will be provided for 5th guest
- Very comfortable sofa
- Fresh bedding and towels provided
- Soap, Shampoo, Shower gel provided
- 3 Air conditioners
- Electric fan
- One 60 inch LED smart TV with more than 200 international channels (USA, UK, French, Spanish, Italian, Canadian, Brazilian, Romanian, Thai, Filipino).
- Hair dryer
- Rice cooker
- Electric kettle
- Washing machine with laundry detergent
- Electric dryer
- Steam iron and ironing board
- Anything else needed just ask and we'll do our best to accommodate
- About Phu My Hung :
The New City Center will be the heart of the entire urban development project. It is located at the major turn of Nguyen Van Linh Parkway and close to Tan Thuan Export Processing Zone and just about a 18-minute drive from the current downtown of Dist. 1 & 5. The New City Center encompasses 409 hectares of land, including 110 hectares reserved for community amenities including parks, schools, civic uses and support facilities. The New City Center will contain trade centers, offices, hotels, shopping malls, entertainment complexes, healthcare facilities, housing and tourist-oriented uses, all within walking distance to each other.
- The New City Center is organized into eight districts and a large river park. The development concepts are inspired from famous places like Singapore Bay, Canal District in the U.S.A, and the central business district in Hong Kong … Each district has its distinct character and identity that is attractive to tourists and enjoyable for its residents.Get the full listing »