A private room with elegant design in a traditional local tube house. Located in the North of the Old Quarter provides you fast access to the center but also gives you a tranquil moment at a relaxed time.
With my tourism base, more than anyone, I understand the expectation of guests about a comfortable local stay. That's what Mino Elegance is all about.
â˜… Located in the North of the Old Quarter, in one of the most tranquil lanes in downtown. Staying with Mino, you have chances to learn how to live like a real local. Surrounded by the most friendly neighbors, with suggestions of native tour guide, you will be taken care of from head to toe, from a good sleep to a memorable experience.
- New traditional tube house with living room and kitchen on the ground floor
- Private room on the upper floor
- Self-check-in: 24/7
- Unlimited high-speed wifi
- Very quiet area
â˜… GROUND FLOOR: SHARED AREA WITH LIVING ROOM AND KITCHEN
- Comfy leather couch to relax when you check in early or check out late
- Modern kitchen with full of amenities: Fridge, Infrared Stove, Cooker, Microwave, Dishes, Knife&Fork, Spices containers, etc.
â˜… 2ND FLOOR: 1 ELEGANT PRIVATE DOUBLE ROOM:
- A double bed with comfy mattress
- Wardrobe, Cool Air-condition
- Clean & private bathroom with heater, water heater, toilet paper
- A makeup desk
- Hairdryer, clean towels, hand wash, toothbrush & cream, shampoo & bath gel
- Iron, slipper are provided
â˜… The area is easily accessible. You can get to the place by Express Bus No. 86 Departure from Terminal 1;2 Noi Bai Airport to Hanoi City Centre ($1.5) which I think is an economical way to experience. You can make a stop at the bus stop at intersection Yen Phu â€“ Cua Bac is the nearest drop-off point; from there it will take around 5 mins to walk to our house. Unless you can contact me for a "door to door" transfer!
â˜… Located in Nguyen Truong To street, an old street in the center of the city, our host is very convenient for access to all famous attractions and transportation. Within walking distance, you will reach a wide range of supermarkets, convenient shop, restaurants & cafe and also many famous tourist attractions:
- 2 mins walking to West Lake and Truc Bach lake
- 3 mins walking to Roman Catholic Church
- 5 mins walking to Thang Long Imperial Citadel
- 7 mins walking to Dong Xuan market
- 10 mins walking to the Old Quarter of Hanoi
- 13 mins walking to Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- 13 mins to Long Bien Old BridgeGet the full listing »