Located on the heart of Thao Dien where is best known as HCMCâ€™s expat enclave, Atelier boasts a combination of hotel-like amenities, personalized services and the comforts of home in one elegant setting.
Designed to meet the needs of global business travelers with all the conveniences one would appreciate.
- Receptionist SUPPORT 24/24
- Cleaning service everyday FREE.
- Close to Starbuck coffee, restaurants, pharmacy, convenience market,...
Atelier is located on very nice place, near the Sai Gon River with many amenities around. It's also close to the central of Ho Chi Minh City.
- 5 minutes to Vinhomes Shopping mall by walking;
- 5 minutes to Thao Dien Village by driving;
- 15 minutes to Ben Thanh Market by driving;
Our apartment (40-50 m2) is a fully furnished fully furnished, feature a personal safe, quiet and secure.
- Bedroom: 1 bedroom with King bed 100% cotton, iron, wardrobe, and clothes hangers are provided.
- Living room: Balcony, Smart led TV and fabric sofa bed for 2 people
- Bathroom: hot water, towels, hairdryer toilet papers, soap, shampoo and shower set are all provided.
- KITCHEN: large fridge, microwave, stove, kettle along with cooking utensils, full dinner set, and glasses, coffee maker.
- High-speed wireless internet
- Cable TV with HD quality channels
- Air conditioners for an entire house
- Taxi service at the door
- Cleaning everyday
- Swimming pool in the property.
- 24/7 building & home access
- Family/ Kid friendly
I will send you address of property when you check in. My receptionist support 24/7 on the lobby. Please don't mind to let me know if you have any request/questions.
Other things to note
1. AIRPORT PICK UP: You should inform us about the date of your flight, flight arrival time and flight number at least 1 business day in advance. In case of any unexpected event such as, flight delays/cancellations please inform us as soon as possible. Its cost $20. Don't worry if you arrive late at night or early in the morning, we will be waiting you at the airport.
2. LONG TERM BOOKING: For long-term rental doesn't include electricity, pls ask about availability before booking.
3. TOUR: We highly recommend you take advantage of HCM Tour's donation-based City Tour run by university students looking for cultural exchange opportunities with foreign travelers. It's very popular among our guests and we believe it's better and cheaper than most of the paid options out there. Itâ€™ll give you a very good orientation of the city and help you take note of some landmarks to be able to get around. If you want to go to the Cu Chi Tunnels, the Mekong Delta, as well as Evening Food Adventure. We will help you with many options to explore the Southern of Vietnam.Get the full listing »