Book this beautiful Vero Beach home for your next barrier island getaway. Situated on the west side of the A1A along the Indian River, this exceptional property offers 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and accommodations for 6 guests plus 2 furry friends. You'll be 10 minutes from the village shops and restaurants on Ocean Drive, 1 mile from guarded Round Island Beach Park, 12 minutes from pet-friendly Vero Beach Dog Park, and about 15 minutes from Main Street Vero Beach and the McKee Botanical Garden!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds
With a fenced-in backyard, 1,800 square feet of well-appointed living space and thoughtful amenities, you're sure to feel right at home in this pristine rental.
Inside you'll have an open living area to spread out and settle into complete with a flat-screen TV. As you tune into your favorite shows you'll be just a few steps away from the connecting kitchen.
The eat-in kitchen is fully equipped, featuring stainless steel appliances plus a massive stove and oven that is sure to make cooking a breeze. Serve meals at the 4-person table, the formal dining table or with a view on the lanai.
For your comfort and convenience, this property offers a washer and dryer, linens and towels, free WiFi and parking for 4 vehicles on the circular driveway.
-- THE LOCATION --
This property puts you in the prime location to enjoy all that Vero Beach has to offer. From sunbathing on sandy beaches to kayaking in the river, there is so much to explore right our your front door.
Make your way to Round Island Beach Park 1 mile away, or take Fido along and head to Vero Beach Dog Park. Round Island Beach Park is a guarded beach that is wide, clean and a great place to spot manatees.
Shop and dine in the main village area on Ocean Drive just 15 minutes away, or stock up on local produce, seafood and other goods at the bustling Farmer's Market Oceanside on Saturday mornings.
Hit the greens at Sandridge Golf Course, check the event calendar for concerts and art shows on the beach, or take the kids to Disney's Vero Beach Resort 14 miles away. Make sure to visit Fort Pierce, the McKee Botanical Garden and the River Theater during your stay!
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that?s on your mind. It?s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen w/ stainless steel appliances, cooking tools, coffee maker, wine cooler, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen TVs, 2 living areas, washer, dryer, central air conditioning, lanai w/ outdoor dining table, fenced backyard, free driveway parking for 4 vehicles and more
- Wonderful home centrally located between the main village on Ocean Drive and Round Island Beach Park. Just 1 mile from the beach, 15 minutes from downtown, 13 minutes from the McKee Botanical Garden and within easy access of river excursions and entertainment
- Airport: Orlando Melbourne International Airport ( ~ 42.6 miles)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 per stay fee (maximum 2 allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 30 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »