This lovely 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house is your go-to retreat in Vancouver, Washington. Just 15 minutes from the Portland airport, this 1,850-square-foot home accommodates up to 8 travelers. Cross the Columbia River and drive 20 minutes to reach local retailers and unique restaurants in downtown Portland. You won't want to miss the scenic byway of the Columbia River Gorge sprinkled with waterfalls and stunning views all within 30 minutes of this home.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: 2 Twin Beds
Nestled in a quiet Vancouver neighborhood, ‘Cascade Park’ is ready to serve as your home base for all of your Vancouver pursuits. After a day in downtown, head inside to relax with family and friends.
Vaulted ceilings enhance the inviting atmosphere in the living room as large windows frame the lush backyard. Kick back on the couch in front of the flat-screen cable Smart TV or cozy up with a new book near the river rock wood-burning fireplace.
Appoint a few sous chefs to help cook a hearty meal in the fully equipped kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances and a built-in breakfast bar. Both an indoor and outdoor dining table await to host your home-cooked feasts.
Let your body recharge with a good night's sleep in one of the 4 spacious bedrooms - 3 with comfortable queen beds and 1 with 2 twin beds. Travelers who claim the master bedroom will be able to watch a new movie on the flat-screen cable Smart TV from under the covers!
The en-suite bathroom offers a walk-in shower and a built-in jetted tub. The second full bathroom provides a shower/tub combo and plenty of space to store your travel toiletries.
-- THE LOCATION --
You couldn't ask for a better Vancouver location than this beautiful home just 10 minutes from downtown. Tour Clark College, shop at the Vancouver Mall, or dine along Washington Street.
Explore the Portland scene when you take a 20-minute drive south to visit Powell's City of Books, Saturday Markets near Burnside Bridge, or the International Rose Test Garden. Make sure to take a snapshot of the 'Keep Portland Weird' mural near Voodoo Doughnuts! This home is just 15 minutes from Portland International Airport.
If you're looking for a natural landscape, you won't be disappointed with a 30-minute drive through the Columbia River Gorge. Pack a picnic and good hiking shoes to walk up close to the various waterfalls and overlooks this terrain offers.
Certainly a college and university hub, the Vancouver and Portland area allow for easy access to campuses such as Washington State University, Concordia University, University of Portland, and Portland State. Prospective students and visiting families won’t want to miss out on booking this conveniently located home!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, private outdoor space, wood-burning fireplace, 2 flat-screen cable Smart TVs, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, driveway parking for 3 vehicles, and more
- Convenient Vancouver location just 10 minutes from downtown, 20 minutes from downtown Portland with shops, restaurants, and museums, 30 minutes from waterfalls along the Columbia River Gorge, and many other local hotspots
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Portland International Airport - 7000 NE Airport Way, Portland, OR 97218, (~9 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No Events, parties or large gatherings
- If any damage, incidents, or violations of house rules occur a $500 fine will be charged to the card on file
- Please refrain from using the fireplace
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »