Located on a private cul-de -sac in the prestigious Vail Golf Course neighborhood, just minutes from Vail Village, this 5,900 square foot, multi-level residence has five bedrooms, four bathrooms, can sleep up to 10 guests and being only 175 yards from the free Town of Vail bus stop makes traveling to and from the slopes a breeze.
When you’re not out enjoying the surrounding area, this home boasts multiple outdoor decks, an outdoor hot tub and gas grill, plus two living room spaces and a billiards table room for social gatherings. The main living room features a wood burning fireplace with two additional gas fireplaces located in the master and junior master bedrooms. A spacious kitchen that includes high end appliances, a formal dining table and seating at the breakfast bar for invites everyone to join in on the fun!
During the winter months the free Town of Vail Bus comes every 30 minutes and the stop is only 175 yards from the home. A few minutes later guests find themselves at the base of the slopes in Golden Peak ready for a day on the mountain!
During the summer months the paved roads and bike paths make strolling or biking into town a breeze, and the Betty Ford Alpine Gardens are a great stopping point in between along with a massive children’s playground. Not to mention, residing in the Golf Course neighborhood guests can access the course with ease.
As if this home’s amenities are not enough, we also give all of our guests staying here complimentary access to the Vail Athletic Club located in Vail Village where you can use the workout facility, attend yoga classes, hot tub, and more.
• Bedrooms 5
• Bathrooms 4
• Sleeps 10-12
Master Suite: Queen bed, en suite bath with jetted tub and steam shower, gas fireplace, access to outdoor deck, upper level private office
Jr. Master Bedroom: Queen bed, en suite bath with walk-in shower, gas fireplace, access to outdoor deck
3rd Guest Bedroom: Queen bed, shared jack and jill bathroom with walk-in shower and antique soaking tub, access to outdoor deck
4th Guest Bedroom: 2 Double beds, shared jack and jill bathroom with walk-in shower and antique soaking tub, access to outdoor patio
5th Guest Bedroom: Queen bed, plus twin bunk beds, en suite bath with walk-in shower, access to outdoor patio
• 5,900 Square Feet
• Multiple desk, patios & outdoor space
• 175 yards from free town of Vail bus stop
• Outdoor Deck with Sunken Hot Tub & Gas Grill
• Formal Living Room with Wood Burning Fireplace
• Dining Table for 8 & Breakfast Bar with seating for 3
• Gourmet Kitchen with Viking gas range, Sub Zero refrigerator, 2 dishwashers, wine refrigerator
• Dedicated Laundry Room with full size washer & dryer
• 2 Great Rooms
�� Billiards Table
• Gas Fireplaces in Master & Jr Master Bedrooms
• 5 Flat screen televisions (library, living room, kitchen each master)
• 2 Car Garage w/ parking for additional cars in driveway (summer 1 car parking only inside garage)
• Radiant and baseboard heat
• Wi Fi
• Sonos speakers throughout
• No A/C
• Dedicated Ski storage in garage
• Cruiser bikes for use in Summer months
• Complimentary Access to the Vail Athletic Club
In addition to the nightly rate, the following charges apply to rent this residence:
Sales & Lodging Taxes 9.8%
TMP Booking Fee 4% (Waived entirely if you pay by check)
Guest Services Fee $275 - $369/ night depending on season
• Payment Policy – We accept credit cards, check, or wire transfer. An initial payment of half the total rent (including taxes and fees) is due at the time of booking. The remainder is due 60 days prior to your arrival. Full payment is due if you book within 60 days of arrival.
• Cancellation Policy - Cancellations that occur more than 60 days prior to arrival are subject to a full refund of any deposits held, less the amount of one night's rent. Any deposits held on reservations that are cancelled within 60 days of arrival will be forfeited by the Tenant.
• Damages and Security Deposits – The Tenant will be responsible for the costs to repair damage, beyond ordinary wear and tear, or that caused by natural forces, which occur during the course of this reservation. We respectfully request that any breakage and/or property damage that occurs during this reservation be immediately reported to Triumph Mountain Properties. In the absence of a security deposit, the Tenant agrees to pay for repair or replacement of all damages immediately upon demand by Triumph Mountain Properties. If the Tenant has paid a security deposit, those funds will be applied to the cost of repair or replacement of damage. The Tenant agrees to pay for repair or replacement of all damages in excess of the security deposit immediately upon demand by Triumph Mountain Properties. The Tenant will be notified in writing concerning the application and use of security deposit funds. Security deposits will be refunded within 45 days of the Tenant's departure (less any allowable deductions).
• Smoking - Smoking is not permitted in any of our rental properties. Violation of this policy will result in additional cleaning charges to return the property to a smoke-free environment. These charges may include, but are not limited to, steam or dry cleaning of all carpeting, area rugs, drapes, bedding, linens and other furnishings at the discretion of Triumph Mountain Properties. The additional cleaning costs will be the responsibility of the Tenant.
• Pet Policy - Unless otherwise stipulated, pets are not allowed in any of our rental properties. We will require the immediate removal of any unauthorized pets from the property. The Tenant will be responsible for the costs associated with boarding an unauthorized pet and for any cleaning charges associated with returning the property to a pet allergy-free environment. These charges may include, but are not limited to, steam or dry cleaning of all carpeting, area rugs, drapes, bedding, linens and other furnishings at the discretion of Triumph Mountain Properties. Via the Fair Housing Amendments Act, we are permitted to exclude an animal, including a bona fide service animal, if the presence of the animal causes a fundamental alteration of the goods and services offered to other tenants and future tenants in a short-term rental property. Please let us know if you plan to travel with a service animal so that we can assist you in finding a pet-friendly alternative for your stay.
• Parties, Weddings and Large Gatherings - All our rental properties are in private, residential neighborhoods or condominium complexes. Out of respect for the neighbors, large social events or gatherings (i.e. birthday parties, ceremonies, weddings or receptions) at any of our rental properties are prohibited unless prior arrangements have been discussed and confirmed through our office.
• Bedding Policy - We do not permit the use of sofas, air mattresses, roll-away beds, sleeping bags or any other type of temporary bedding with the exception of cribs and pack-n-plays for very young children.
• Sleeping Capacity – The maximum sleeping occupancy of our rental properties is based on the number of people that can sleep in the existing bedding. Exceeding the maximum occupancy, or sleeping on sofas or other types of temporary bedding will result in the eviction of the excess members of the party and the implementation of a penalty charge equal to one night's gross rent per extra person per night they were deemed to have stayed on property. In the event of such eviction, no refunds will be issued.
• Furniture – If, after check-out, we find furniture moved, the cost of the time to move pieces back to their rightful places will be the responsibility of the Tenant. Also, the cost to repair any scratches or damages caused by moving furniture will be the responsibility of the Tenant.
• Excessive Housekeeping Charges – If, after check-out, it is determined that, due to the activities of the Tenant, the property requires extensive, additional cleaning beyond what is normal, costs associated with the additional housekeeping time will be the responsibility of the Tenant.
• Residence Access – We meet all guests upon arrival at the residence to allow access and perform a brief property review. Please allow time to go over the rental property upon arrival.
• Check-In, Check-Out Times - Check-in time is 4:00 PM local time. Check-out time is 10:00 AM local time. These times are set so that our housekeeping and management teams have the time necessary to clean and inspect the property.
• Early Check-In, Late Check-Out - We do our best to accommodate early check-in requests and late check-out requests; however, we cannot guarantee these requests more than 48 hours prior to arrival or departure. Early check-in requests and late check-out requests may be subject to an additional charge.
• Humidifiers - We do not stock humidifiers in our rental properties as these devices can be health hazards if not maintained properly. We do not have the equipment or staffing to properly maintain these devices. We can assist you with humidifier rentals and delivery to your vacation home; please request these rentals prior to arrival.• Shipping Items Prior to Arrival - We gladly accept shipments of packages and luggage to our office. We will personally deliver any items that you have shipped to your vacation home prior to your check-in, as well as bring them to the appropriate carrier after check-out for return shipment. The cost for delivery is $10 per item each way. We can provide you with the proper shipping address if you wish to use this service. We strongly discourage shipping luggage or packages directly to the vacation home for various reasons, including interrupting other guests and leaving unattended and unsigned for packages to the elements and wild animals.Get the full listing »