A dream Vail vacation is right your fingertips! This 4-bedroom, 4-bath vacation rental house offers comfortable sleeping accommodations for 10. Situated just outside of downtown Vail, this incredible duplex home is complemented by equally incredible views - from the snow-capped mountains to the vibrant Vail Golf Club below. Spend summers hiking through Arapahoe National Forest, winters skiing the pristine slopes of Vail Ski Resort, and quiet evenings strolling the downtown cobblestone streets.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Pullout Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: 2 Twin Beds with Twin Rollaway
When you're ready to give your ski legs a break, retreat to your cozy respite. Boasting 3,500 square feet of living space and unbeatable views from every corner of the house, you'll have plenty of room to enjoy easy afternoons. Adults can choose between a spot in front of the stone fireplace or around the wet bar while the kids tune into a movie on the flat-screen TV in the living room.
You won't have to travel far to treat the family to a five-star feast! This home features a fully equipped kitchen inside, as well as a stainless steel gas grill on the patio to ensure that cooking for a crowd can be done with ease. Let guests snack on appetizers from the granite island while you work on the finishing touches for dinner.
Gather around the 8-person dining table to enjoy a family-style meal with incredible views through the floor-to-ceiling windows. As the sun sets behind the mountains, bring a bottle of wine out to the balcony for a front-row seat to breathtaking star-gazing.
Rest up for another busy day on the mountain in one of the 4 bedrooms. Tuck tired tykes into one of the 3 twin beds in the fourth bedroom before heading up to rest easy on a king bed in the master bedroom. Guests can also sleep on the queen beds in the second and third bedroom. Rest assured knowing each bedroom features a cable TV and en-suite bathroom, providing ample entertainment and privacy.
-- THE LOCATION --
You'll be less than 1 mile away from the base of Vail Ski Resort. With 300+ days of sunshine and 370+ inches of snow each year, Vail provides ideal conditions no matter what kind of outdoor adventurer you may be! At the end of each day, stroll through downtown Vail and visit some of the local boutique shops and fabulous restaurants.
While Vail Resort serves as a close neighbor, this spot is in close proximity additional mountain resorts! Beaver Creek, Copper, Breckenridge, Keystone, Arapahoe Basin and Loveland Ski Resorts are all within an hour drive.
If you're venturing to Vail during the summer months, you'll have endless opportunities for activities just outside your door. Vail Golf Club sits right in your front yard, Vail Nature Center is just a short walk down the road, and dozens of Arapahoe Forest trailheads are a short drive away. Head 30 minutes over to Dillon Reservoir for a day of boating, boarding, and sunbathing on the lake.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 4 cable TVs, 2 gas fireplaces, 1 wood-burning fireplace (wood provided), a wet bar, in-unit laundry machines, children's toys, baby gates, high chairs, 2 pack-n-play's, sleds, children's hiking backpacks, en-suite bathrooms, Jacuzzi tub, 1 garage parking spot, 2 driveway parking spots, gas grill, private balcony and much more!
- Ideal Vail Location - Situated just outside of downtown Vail on the fairway with nearby access to multiple ski resorts, mountain towns, and all the best of Arapahoe National Park!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Eagle County Regional Airport - 217 Eldon Wilson Rd, Gypsum, CO 81637, (~ 37.2 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note the property is not suitable for mobility-impaired
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »