Elevate your Rocky Mountain experience with a stay at this 2-bed, 1.5-bath Vail vacation rental! The contemporary unit for 6 is only one highlight of this Colorado condo, which sits steps to a bus stop for a free shuttle to the center of Vail, and a 10-minute drive from Vail Resort. When you aren't perusing the slopes, shops, and eateries in town, fire up the grill on the deck for dinner with a view! Gore Creek runs by the yard, inviting all fly fishers to dive in for a catch in summer months!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Bunk Sets | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Nestled between staggering mountain peaks and a steady flowing stream is where you'll find your 1,000-square-foot Gore Creek Condo! Leave your gear in the outdoor ski rack, then head indoors to check out the contemporary space.
High vaulted ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows frame the living room, complete with modern furniture and a flat-screen cable TV. Step down into the cozy reading nook and curl up beside the wood-burning fireplace after a long day on the slopes!
Cook a homemade dinner in the fully equipped kitchen, or fire up the gas grill for a barbecue with a view on the wraparound deck! When it's time to retire, a grand spiral staircase leads the way to the upstairs master, second bedroom, and full bathroom.
-- THE LOCATION --
Welcome to a skiers paradise! Walk to the bus stop to take a free shuttle to the center of Vail for a 10-minute ride into the heart of Vail Village, where world-class skiing and entertainment await. When you're not shredding slopes at the resort, Vail Adventure Ridge invites you to ride their alpine coaster and tubing hill.
Summer visitors can spend leisurely days fly fishing in the backyard's Gore Creek, home to some of the best fly fishing in all of Colorado!
Strap on your adventure pack and hit the Booth Falls Trail 7 minutes away or drive 11 minutes to the Eagle Bahn Gondola, your access point to incredible hiking and mountain biking trails!
No matter the time of year, you'll enjoy a stroll through Vail Village's local eateries and eclectic shopping boutiques! Continue your Colorado exploration with an 18-mile drive to Beaver Creek's renown village and resort.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, free WiFi, flat-screen SmartTV w/ basic cable channels., wood-burning fireplace (guests must supply their own wood), games, private deck, outdoor ski rack, furnished patio, gas grill, linens, towels, and much more
- Just steps from a free shuttle to take you to the ski area!
- Idyllic Vail location - When you're not lounging on your mountain-view deck overlooking the scenic Gore Creek, take a quick 6-mile trip into Vail for prime Colorado skiing, gondola rides, dining, and shopping!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Eagle County Regional Airport (~ 41 miles away)
- Airport 2: Denver International Airport (~ 119 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 30 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- The permit number for this property is STR000980Get the full listing »