*Please note: There may be light construction noise due to renovation in a nearby building for stays during April 22nd - July 1st!"
Nestled in a quiet community in East Vail, this cozy 1-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom vacation rental condo is the perfect retreat for your next mountain vacation. With comfortable accommodations for 4 and amazing community amenities, this condo is perfect for couples or small families looking to share a memorable retreat. Bask in the crisp ski slopes during winter months or hike to the top of Vail’s gorgeous mountain peaks in warmer months while you stay at this welcoming home!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Full Pullout Bed
Your stay at this charming condo, nestled within the Vail Racquet Club, will be highlighted by remarkable views of the surrounding mountains. Upon your arrival, step inside and warm up by the wood-burning fireplace, which is the focal point of the living room.
Pour yourself a glass of wine in the fully equipped kitchen before whipping up a home-cooked dinner to refuel from the day’s mountain adventures.
On chilly evenings, start a fire and cuddle up with your loved ones as you enjoy a late night movie on the flat-screen TV while the fire flickers and fades.
Step outside with a warm cup of hot chocolate to the home’s private deck, which gives way to beautiful views of the surrounding wilderness.
Come nighttime, the home offers a well-appointed bedroom complete with a plush queen bed. The rest of your travel companions can curl up on the living room’s pullout bed for a good night of sleep.
With such amazing community amenities available in this complex, you’ll never feel the need to leave the property. Cool off in the refreshing swimming pool after a hike or soak in the hot tub to keep warm during the cold winter months! Guests can obtain access to these amenities for an additional $30 per person fee (or $20 per person with purchase of a 10-pack), paid upon arrival.
-- THE LOCATION --
This true four-season location offers a plethora of outdoor activities no matter when you visit. The winter boasts world-class Vail and Beaver Creek Ski Resorts for unparalleled downhill skiing or snowboarding, while the warmer months offer endless options for breathtaking hiking and biking trails. You can't beat having access to the free shuttle that stops right outside the complex and brings you to Vail Village and the ski slopes around the clock!
Stroll over to Bighorn park and let the kids run around and play while you set up a delicious picnic.
Be sure to stop at Vail Village, where many fine restaurants and shops make for the perfect evening plans. Grab a bite at Sweet Basil and then stop by the Vail Brewing Company to try some local craft beer before calling it a night.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, central heating ceiling fans, free WiFi, flat-screen cable TVs, DVD player, in-unit laundry machines, furnished deck, and more!
- Enjoy access to a free shuttle that stops outside the complex and brings you to the ski slopes and Vail Village
- Access to fantastic community amenities for a $30/person fee (or $20/person with purchase of a 10-pack), paid upon arrival. Community amenities include a clubhouse, heated pool & hot tub, sauna, gym, spa, charcoal grill, outdoor dining area, on-site restaurant, tennis courts, playground, event space, bike locker, reception, and more!
- Beautiful Vail location - Enjoy easy access to world-class skiing at Vail or Beaver Creek, hiking, biking, restaurants, and shopping!
-- POLICIES --
*Please note that the property is available for labor day 2018- if you would like to book within 24 hours of arrival please reach out to Evolve*
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- This unit is being directly rented through the individual owner and not the Resort. As a rental guest of the owner, some Resort services are not available. Please
direct all questions or service requests directly through a inquiry.
- You must display a parking pass in your vehicle at all times while on property.
- Heirloom’s restaurant and bar is open and available to all guests.
- Please enjoy the public amenities including massage appointments, tennis racket rentals, snowshoe rentals and the White River Sports Retail Shop.
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- License Number: STL000431Get the full listing »