An executive, modern ranch perfect for business travelers or family and friends getaways. Located in Urbandale, Iowa you are never more than 15 minutes away from the Des Moines hotspots and attractions:
- Downtown Des Moines (East Village Shops, Court Avenue Nightlife, sports teams like I-Cubs/Iowa Energy/Iowa Wild, and employers like Principal, Meredith, Nationwide, and ING)
- West Des Moines (Historic Valley Junction, Jordan Creek Mall, and employers like Wells Fargo, Farm Bureau, and Guide One)
- Grimes/Urbandale/Johnston (Lots of families, parks, and employers like Marsh, John Deere, and DuPont Pioneer)
- Clive Greenbelt (11.3 miles recreational trail curving through Polk and Dallas Counties)
- Altoona (Adventureland and Prairie Meadows Race Track & Casino)
This renovated ranch features a modern, open-concept living area. As you walk through the front door, the baby grand piano is eye catching against the picture windows overlooking a private, fenced-in yard. Love seats and side chairs await you to gaze outdoors or listen to tunes on the piano. The dining area and sunroom have sliding doors that open to the large patio with tasteful landscaping and a gas grill. The kitchen has stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and all the essentials to allow you to prepare meals as if you were in your own home. A cozy couch, chairs, flat screen TV, gas fireplace and a convenient half bath round out the modern main-level living space.
Also on the main-level are three bedrooms and two baths. Fresh towels and bedding will be provided. The master bedroom features a king-size TempurPedic bed and an attached master bath with tiled shower, walk-in closet, and washer and dryer. The second bedroom has a queen-size pillow-top bed and the third bedroom has a crib (perfect for the infant travelers!) and a queen TempurPedic bed.
An open staircase leads to the lower-level where there is a full bathroom, king-size Sleep Number bed, queen bed, two twin beds, and a bonus room where an air mattress or toddler cots can be set up if needed. The striking feature of this fully finished, open-concept basement is the bar, an extra mid-sized refrigerator, plasma TV, DVD, and surround sound.
The newly opened Jackaline Baldwin Dunlap Park and Arboretum is just a half block away. The beautiful grounds lead you to the area bike path as well as the Coronado Park (public playground and basketball court). Also, Walker Johnston Park is less then a mile away. Complete with a massive playground, skateboard park, fishing pond, tennis courts, city ball diamonds and soccer fields. The Master Gardener Demonstration is just south of the ball diamonds at Walker Johnston Park!Get the full listing »