The global managed print services market is expected to reach USD 49.7 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Managed print services provide accurate monitoring of print resources through clearly defined mechanism and analysis. MPS providers emphasize modernization and continuous improvement in their offerings but few communicate the business value of MPS. Enhancing the use of analytics and cloud computing will boost the market over the forecast period.
Cloud-based deployment mode is expected to hold the largest share of managed print services market over the forecast period. High cost effectiveness with the deployment of managed print services are changing the aspects of conventional IT model. Cloud-based deployment holds the maximum market share as it offers businesses to remotely access their documents and data on the cloud while hybrid deployment mode is expected to be the fastest growing mode of deployment over the next few years.
Large enterprises segment is anticipated to dominate the managed print services market over the forecast period. They are mainly prone to malware, threats, spams and others security concerns. To avoid these, they are focused on managing their operations and processes. Thus, dominating the managed print services market in the forecast period.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The global managed print services market accounted for USD 26.72 billion in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% from 2017 to 2025
- Large enterprises segment emerged as the largest segment in 2016 and is estimated to generate revenue over USD 34.43 billion by 2025
- The market hybrid deployment mode is anticipated to witness the highest growth of a CAGR of 7.1% over the forecast period
- The North America market hold the largest share in the managed print services market in 2016. The growing startups, heavy demand for managed print services, and favorable government regulations drive the North America managed print services market.
- Key players include Xerox Corporation, HP, Lexmark, Canon, and Ricoh are accounting for the majority share of the overall market in 2016
Grand View Research has segmented the managed print services market report on the basis channel, deployment, organization, application and region:
Managed Print Services Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Printers/Copiers Manufacturers
- System Integrators
- Independent Software Vendors
Managed Print Services Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- On Premises
- Cloud based
Managed Print Services Organization Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Managed Print Services Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Retail & Consumer goods
- Telecom & IT
Managed Print Services Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of APAC
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
See More Reports of This Category:
About Grand View Research:
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.