Honeypot House is a beautiful spacious 4 bedroomed Victorian House
which sleeps 8 in the delightful village of Sleights, just three miles
from the coastal town of Whitby on the North York Moors. The house
boasts a spacious kitchen and dining room, a separate living room, four
really good-sized bedrooms and three bathrooms. Lovely panoramic views
over the village and surrounding hills can be enjoyed from the upper
floors and in the lovely garden at the front of the house, you can sit
and watch the steam train go by.
* Size: Sleeps 8, 4 bedrooms.
* Nearest beach: 3 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.5 miles.
* Pets:One dog welcome.
* Short breaks: Accepted all year round.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 4 bedrooms, lounge, dining room, kitchen, conservatory porch,
utility room, 1 en suite bathroom, 1 shower room, 1 bathroom.
* Beds: 1 king-size bed, 1 double bed, 2 king size zip & links.
* Luxuries: Smart TV with Freeview, unlimited WiFi available free of
* General: Gas central heating. Wood burning stove.
* Utilities: Fridge freezer with water dispenser, electric range cooker
and gas hobs, dishwasher, microwave, washing machine.
* Standard: Toaster, kettle, iron and ironing board.
* Other: Linen and towels provided. Highchair available. Reduced price
for parties up to 4 guests if only two bedrooms are used available
between dates 1st - 29th March, 26th April - 24th May, 31st May - 14th
June, 20th September - 18th October or 1st November - 20th December
* Layout: Set over three floors.
* Outdoors: Garden to the front of the house with pebbled patio area
with picnic bench.
* Parking: On street parking available outside the property. Please
park on Coach Road and not on Lowdale Lane (at the side of the
property). Please only use Lowdale Lane for unloading and loading.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
to arrange.Get the full listing »