South Steps is a beautiful two bedroomed traditional stone property
with a real homely country feel about the place, with beamed ceilings
stone flagged floors but with all the convenience of modern day
living. It would make a great getaway for couples or a family to enjoy
time together exploring the local countryside and visiting local towns
of Reeth or Richmond and surrounded by lots of local history.
* Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedroom
* Nearest amenities: 4 miles, pub 0.1 mile
* Pets: Two well behaved pets welcome. There is also a large dog
crate if required down in the cellar.
* Short breaks: Available at this property
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: Two bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen/diner, lounge, stairs to
* Beds: two zip and link king sized beds which can be made as four
singles if required.
* Luxuries: Flat screen TV with DVD and Freeview
* General: Gas central heating, multi-fuel woodburner.
* Utilities: Electric cooker with oven and grill, dishwasher,
microwave, fridge freezer, washer/dryer, Dolce Gusto coffee
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Bed linen, towels provided.
* Layout: The property is on two floors. Ground floor with stairs
leading to the first floor.
* Parking: Parking on roadside nearby
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed
out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
to arrange.Get the full listing »